or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

It's like you write a response in Microsoft Word, right click and go to synonyms. It's not simply about quality, it's about lack of imagination. And it's about the vanity of buying something to improve your image in the eyes of others, simply because the average person knows how much what you just bought cost. Most people don't buy Tags or Rolexes because they're good watches, they do so because they know nothing or very little and simply want what they think is the best...
Please, tell me more about me.
The best part is that I'd strongly argue that women don't actually know what they're attracted to. They'll go shopping with their boyfriend and dress him in a Ben Sherman pink shirt and pointy black Aquilas, buy him a TAG for his bday, say "that shirt is boring" when he puts on a white or a blue shirt, "navy and grey are old man's colours" and then despite all this, find the guys who don't dress like this attractive.
"Looking good is all about being Brad Pitt in a white shirt and gawwwd *giggle* have I told you about the time I went to Italy? It was totes-mcgoats AMUHHHZING and it defs enabled me to become a mens-style blogger on the esteemed platform Executive Style when I failed to become a women's blogger. Basically I just ask my gay guy friends about clothes, sprinkle a bit of knowledge from watching Ocean's Eleven and my Gup Yuh and cash a check every couple of weeks. Great right?...
This woman's articles are more about documenting her own education in an area she clearly knows extremely little about than about informing her readers.
Yah I've seen all yours thanks, but some more would be good.
Pics would be great, there's very few in-the-wild pics I've seen of Shanghai Tianzi.
http://www.smh.com.au/executive-style/style/slimfit-shirts-are-the-new-normal-in-menswear-20140701-zsovu.html   A genuinely woeful article, even by Executive Style standards.
Pics please, not enough of em posted.