or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Selling 4 new with tags, unworn, unmarked, perfect condition Salvatore Ferragamo silk ties.   Price: $130USD plus $20 postage internationally.   I purchased these as gifts from a Ferragamo boutique but ended up finding something more suitable for the person. They are absolutely gorgeous and I would wear them myself if more people in my office wore ties.   Please have a look at my other listings as I have listed four ties.   If you would like to purchase more than...
Selling 4 new with tags, unworn, unmarked, perfect condition Salvatore Ferragamo silk ties.   Price: $130USD plus $20 postage internationally.   I purchased these as gifts from a Ferragamo boutique but ended up finding something more suitable for the person. They are absolutely gorgeous and I would wear them myself if more people in my office wore ties.   Please have a look at my other listings as I have listed four ties.   If you would like to purchase more than...
Jesus, my daily dose of perspective. I was just feeling sorry for myself about having to work on the weekend...    Very sorry fxh, condolences to you and the family.
http://pickstitches.tumblr.com/post/69575388755/shoes-in-australia-or-lack-thereof
Quick question for the experts:   I live in Australia. Does anyone know if you can order from the Suitsupply european website without using a freight forwarder rather than the US website? Currently the same blue line Napoli will cost me $520 if purchased in USD and $380 if purchased in Euro!   Any input appreciated, thanks.
A couple of questions for the Suitsupply experts out there:   1) Who was it who said they had a confirmed source that Suitsupply would open here a week or so ago. Would love to hear more about this, largely out of interest.   2) Does anyone know if you can order from the Suitsupply european website without using a freight forwarder? Currently the same blue line Napoli will cost you $520 if purchased in USD and $380 if purchased in Euro! And that's not even adjusting...
"Gentleman"
It would certainly be memorable
Changed my mind, buy the boots.
2 years too late? Or am I being generous?