or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

On the one hand, it's general SF groupthink that brogues are not to be worn with suits in the CBD.   On the other hand, no one actually gives a shit whether your shoes have toe perforations or wings. The 1% that notice will probably think to themselves that you are wearing old man shoes and mentally pat themselves on the back for their slick black pointed Aquilas that their girlfriend told them to buy.   Personally, I get confused by chiselled toe brogue styles. Are...
Better yet, get rid of it all: http://switzer.com.au/the-experts/david-bassanese/get-rid-of-the-gst-and-save-50-billion/#.VQi-QsIjWsk.twitter
Who was speaking of buttons?
Secret handshake: just bump buttonholes. If your buttons get tangled, blush and use it to launch into a conversation about how superior working cuffs are.
Yeah that's great and all, but show us your buttonholes or GTFO
Edited as I found a better picture, and also because what's a convo with Jimmy Hoffa without edits?
My god he's always watching
Yes and he's good.
Double breasted suits, keyhole glasses, almost all oxfords (instep too high), unstructured shoulders, double monks and high gorge jackets.