or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

My unimpressed friend-owner-of-Meermin boots would like to assure all you naysayers that his boots are indeed Linea Maestro
The trick with RMWs is to make friends with someone that works for a company that gets the staff discount (obviously easier said than done). RMWs still has plenty of agreements with big agribusinesses to sell at 40% discount on ALL new stock (used to be 60%). This brings the Signature craftsman down to a reasonable price.
Yeah they do, which also contributes to how much cheaper these are than anything Horween shell. I would guess that the same boots made in Horween would be just under double.
Friend's new Meermin ruby cordovan boots:        
I sold my (pathetically small amount of) Oroton shares straight after the Sydney siege as a final straw as I was very scared of the effect this would have on their flagship store (directly opposite the Lindt cafe) during the Xmas period. I'd checked out that store a number of times and noted the following:-beautiful, incredibly expensive decor.-very few customers at any stage and no women despite large womenswear section.-odd pricing strategy of high prices with very steep...
I'm into men
What are you talking about anymore? It seems you cannot divorce a single issue and analyse it on its own without resorting to partisanship and anti-partisanship. Regardless, you don't even choose good examples for the point you are trying to make. The fighter jet program has bipartisan support and a capital injection to the independent reserve bank at the request of the Governor in order to better manage its risk is hardly excessive spending and again would likely be the...
I am not going to defend Abbott and I appreciate this was an embarrassing stuff up, Hockey, Turnbull and many other parts of the Coaliton made it very clear that the ABC would not be exempt from the cuts they clearly outlined for much of the public service.
Now that I can get on board with