or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Quote: Originally Posted by Foxhound    My First Challenge. Oscar Hunt Suit Oscar Hunt Tie Carmina Loafers Cottonwork Shrt Moscot Glasses Foxy this looks great, but I have to ask, don't you go to uni? Do you just get dressed up for SF Friday challenges? (I am slightly scared at the likely answer to this question...)
PSA: Herringbone has a bunch of pocket squares they're selling for $20 at the Martin Place popup. Pretty darn good.
Checked out Brooks Brothers store. Wow, that's what you call a fitout. Big ceilings, beautiful wooden cabinets, American memorabilia everywhere and a goddamn full size pool table. Must have been close to $5m. I imagine they got a great deal on the rent though given that part of town is a bit dead from a retail perspective after everyone moved up to Westfield.   Clothing wise I'm always a bit underwhelmed by BB, the suits just don't do it for me. The lapels are skinny or...
Context, context is key, lest I be misinterpreted again.
PoP, sorry mate, this is why the general rule should be if you receive more than 2 compliments on an item of clothing a day, take it off (some exceptions including pants). Great suit though, where's it from?
Either that or JM is a big deal...
Which comments actually got deleted though? I can't see?
MICHAEL SY FUCKING DELETE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT ME YOU DON'T KNOW ME. YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO BROADCAST ANY OF MY LIFE OR YOUR PATHETIC IMPRESSIONS OF IT ON THE INTERNET.
Probably doesn't warrant a reply, but can't help myself. My comment wasn't snide or snarky, wasn't intended as such and I doubt it was taken as such by anyone except yourself.  I think you waste enough time and cause enough issues misinterpreting comments directed at you, without delving into comments directed at others.Refer to my previous comment:I see you once again edited your comment, if this is what it looked like after I'd hate to see what it was before... But...