or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Shawly he'll peak at notch one.
 Thank you for alleviating my fears. Back to worrying about things that actually matter (career/family/topy?)
I finally took plunge on Suitshop and with the help of Remy ordered a navy suit in a nice open weave so I can use jacket separately.   Remy convinced me out of going 3 patch, so it's currently two patch with a jetted breast pocket. What are people's thoughts here? I keep thinking this just looks strange, but at the same time I understand his rationale that I'll be wearing it in the office and it could look a bit over the top.
If I recall, JimmyHoffaShitfightTM #67 was regarding calling PJ a "tailor".  Of course this was before you bought a suit from him and decided you were totes BFFLs.
The only thing holding this back from being close to perfect is lack of built in 4G/LTE connectivity. This can't have been an oversight, there must have been some sort of significant hardware issue, but it's a big shame as it's the thing holding it back from being truly portable.
Oh don't get me wrong, I mean to be snarky
I dislike a large portion of MJ Bale's product catalog and their marketing, but I still recommend them to anyone who asks as the first place to go for a suit. I've never said anything to the contrary, indeed I wrote the SF wiki and another recommendation blog saying just that. I didn't see the 2 suits for $800, that's pretty darn good.
What am I missing here? The only good deals appear to be the leather wallets they've been trying to get rid of for months.
Yes could definitely be worn as jacket. MJ Bale uses exactly the same block and style of suits for their casual jackets. They are casual suits, so don't wear in office unless you can get away with it.
All my topies are MTM, off the rack topies just don't cut it for me.   Maybe I'm just outspoken tho.