or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that Kent Wang uses the same factory in China that SuitShop uses, so Kent Wang is just SuitShop without the proper fitting.
I find that obviously ~12 ounce denim is cooler, but it has disadvantages. It stretches more, making sizing a bit more difficult and also it doesn't "hang" as nicely on the leg. The lesser weight means more bunching at the knee and it also wears quicker. For a first pair I would definitely recommend ~14 ounce, which as nabil and TBM have said should be fine for ~9 months of the year. I wouldn't worry about how stiff they are, this is part of the fun and they soften up...
What exactly are you using it for?
Still better than mine
That's quite incredible, great design. I'd seriously consider it if it were made out of a nicer leather, but it's that shitty Michael Kors hard plasticky stuff.
No, no, surely you're the expert. How do you manage to pack so much bullshit into so few words?
Speak for yourself, I only want to see posts from fellow convicts.
Anyone want a worn 4 times perfect nick Herringbone suit in a slim 42? Great suit, really nice plain mid Grey, it's just too small for my shoulders and I don't understand what I was thinking when I bought it. Happy for you to try on in inner sydney region. Looking for quick sale so I can get another suit so make me a reasonable offer and we'll go from there.