or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

My god he's always watching
Yes and he's good.
Double breasted suits, keyhole glasses, almost all oxfords (instep too high), unstructured shoulders, double monks and high gorge jackets.
My advanced foreign currency knowledge tells me there's about a 50% chance...
Selling 4 new with tags, unworn, unmarked, perfect condition Salvatore Ferragamo silk ties.   Price: $130USD plus $20 postage internationally.   I purchased these as gifts from a Ferragamo boutique but ended up finding something more suitable for the person. They are absolutely gorgeous and I would wear them myself if more people in my office wore ties.   Please have a look at my other listings as I have listed four ties.   If you would like to purchase more than...
Selling 4 new with tags, unworn, unmarked, perfect condition Salvatore Ferragamo silk ties.   Price: $130USD plus $20 postage internationally.   I purchased these as gifts from a Ferragamo boutique but ended up finding something more suitable for the person. They are absolutely gorgeous and I would wear them myself if more people in my office wore ties.   Please have a look at my other listings as I have listed four ties.   If you would like to purchase more than...
Jesus, my daily dose of perspective. I was just feeling sorry for myself about having to work on the weekend...    Very sorry fxh, condolences to you and the family.