or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

NOOOOOT THIIIIISSS BLOOOODY TOPYYY SHITTTT AGAINNNNNN

MJ Bale continues to disenfranchise me with every single new item.   http://www.mjbale.com/caspar-red-jacket   Hmm, we could expand our standard suit and jacket collection, but nah, let's just introduce 4 ridiculous cotton skinny lapel jackets with matching shorts.
You didn't address this part though:Quote:Originally Posted by Coxsackie    ...lasts all of five minutes and then it just goes lank and flat again. This was more important to me back in the day.
 I think there's plenty of fans of printed silk ties on here, myself included. If there is any tie bias, it's toward woven silk ties. This is probably due to 20% look and feel, and 80% ingrained bias because woven ties are what every Average Joe rocks up to work with in his black suit and Aquila shoes.
 Pics or it didn't happen.
 Wow I've got to say, that is a shocker of a look.
I humbly disagree. Most people on here would, and those who don't probably had their initial interest in men's clothing sparked by the fact that they did. You can still do some very interesting stuff with CBD. It can be very enjoyable to see what you can do with dressing, whilst still dressing within a framework steeped in tradition. It's not peacock flamboyant, but CBD dressing is about more than simply looking good.
 Foxhound, I'm sorry in advance if I come off abrupt, but there are multiple issues here: 1) Your first suit should definitely not be a fully canvassed $1300 MTM number. Frankly, until you have been wearing suits for a while you will have no idea what looks good on you, what is comfortable and what is versatile. 2) That something is made in China is increasingly irrelevant. China now has the ability to make extremely high quality suits and jackets and this has...