or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

MJ Bale released what I assume is a snapshot of their Spring/Summer campaign last night at DJs. Here's a summary: http://www.frontrowsuit.com/m-j-bale-spring-2013/    There is an essay's worth of content on everything wrong with this.   TL;DR: no socks with a tuxedo.
I'd just like to say thanks to Nabilmust, who's tips on HK I utilised in a recent week long trip there.   Fuel espresso is indeed very good coffee. There are also some great little coffee haunts near the escalators in Soho/on Hollywood road in Sheung Wan.   Clothing wise, the place I was most impressed with was Take 5 denim. I know a lot of people have already sing their praises, but truly this is a fantastic place. I didn't pick anything up unfortunately because...
Anyone seen these before? I'm not sure I'd wear them, but they sure are beautiful. http://imgur.com/a/FeVMb#RJnlTvI
Awesome. What's your returns policy going to be around these Rob? Just asking because sizing issues have been the reason I haven't pulled the trigger on a pair of shadow selvedge ST-120X's.   PS, I think this is a great move from you, great way to introduce people to O&J through another very popular product that isn't stocked in Oz.
Spectacular! Any chance of shadow selvedge?
I think wearing a sports coat and tie will actually look less contrived than just wearing a tie with a sweater. Wearing a tie without a jacket is off limits for most, particularly with chinos. It's just trying a bit too hard.
Quite simply, there's a reason they've been trying to offload those tobias jackets on various levels of sales for about a year now.
Great review, looks good. It would be great to see some pics of it on. And just a comment; you probably saw similar Ariston fabrics on the Kent Wang website because it appears that SuitShop, Kent Wang and at least one other Styleforum-MTM-type (Tiberias Clothing) are all using the same Chinese workshop based on my (admittedly often incorrect) observations.
Cheers for the info. I was very disappointed when it wasn't my size as it was pretty cheap. I'd say some of the Boss Selection stuff is pretty good (although absolutely never justifies the price). At Hugo Boss outlets, when Boss selection is discounted by 50% it is still about 30-40% overpriced.
      Who can tell me more about this brand. I found it in a local op shop and took some pics, it was fully canvassed, overall quite beautiful and for some reason reminded me of some old St Andrews made RLPL suits. Am I right here? Unfortunately was not my size (was a 54), but still very beautiful.