or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Apparently they were in shoe trees (don't ask why he took shoe trees to the gym)...
A bloke I know just had his Meermins stolen at the gym. Get this, they left his phone and wallet, only took the Meermins.   What sort of monsters has #menswear created?
I wouldn't even dream about going bespoke before getting significant experience with MTM, and only if you truly are not satisfied with MTM.
I wonder what sort of shit you think the average Joe is into...
Done.
Sportscraft now stocks redwing boots. Another option is the only good thing I have ever seen in Joseph's shoes, which is a nice brogue boot in an acorn-ish colour.
You are increasingly the Australian forum's version of 
http://www.pickuplinesgalore.com/computer.html You're welcome.
Wow, you're right.
Yeah points taken, if I can be bothered I'll consider making some changes. I didn't originally make it like this because some people are completely new to the menswear game, others just want to know whats on offer in Australia and people have a range of budgets. I'd still say you're being a bit of a shithead though, because whilst there may be too much information, or poorly organised information, it's all there and it's still a heck of a lot better than twenty people...