or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

The $10 steamer my girlfriend bought from a garage sale worked wonders on that tie: [[SPOILER]]
Not really my style, but for $1 at the bottom of a bucket of about 500 ties, I'll take it.
Who else is a ballerina?
Was that the guy who was also one of the top lawyers in rural Australia? Also a pioneer of the French wardrobe?
Just the originals in low top. If I had the spare cash I'd get the navy too, good slightly less casual sneakers . A step up from leather JPs regardless. [
Cps were too good to pass up @ $220 , went to buy, out in all sizes except mine . It's a Christmas miracle!
That's Pitbull on the left, must have cost big money...
Goddamn Garry and his shirt yorks Ps what happened to that dude, he bailed before we could truly have a bit of fun. I'm always going to support people who go out on their own and try and make a business work, but you really need to research your market before you start trying to advertise to them. If anyone has some spare time, I suggest watching the video on the Chokman website.
Ah yes thanks JM, I remember now.
Guys, quick question as I am too lazy to trek it to Patrick Johnson (not pricing I promise). Out of interest, what shoes does he stock other than the driving mocs? I've seen a few pics of showrooms with shoes in the background, but can't find any mention of what they are or if they are for sale.