or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

I think that actually might have been an error, it said that to me at first then i refreshed with Australia and it went to $10, and if you spent over $150 it was free. I was surprised that they included some blue/white basic shirts, rather than just the normal pink/orange/aqua monstrosities. I had a mate at work tell me how they were great shirts because they were "Egyptian cotton", which is about the 100th time I've heard this. Somehow their marketing has driven this into...
My Henry Carter ties are quite long. Or you can order any length you want from Sam Homer. But my main suggestion would be if you tie a Windsor knot, try a different knot like a 4 in hand as it uses much less length of the tie.
An Internet high five to anyone who can tell me a place in sydney cbd that stocks either sea gull or mondaine watches
Oli^
The best example of "dressed by women for women" is surely Pete and Manus on MKR.  Agreed. The winners at my work's Melbourne Cup function are generally wearing Fedoras and waistcoats.
Did anyone check out Herringbone's warehouse sale? Anything good?
Sometimes I forget this forum is a clothing one, rather than just an assortment of random discussions/arguments about cars/guitars/cameras and a place for Oli to brag about what he's watching on ABC.
I prefer Unnamed Player to you.
don't you get shirty with me now wise guy