or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Double breasted suits, keyhole glasses, almost all oxfords (instep too high), unstructured shoulders, double monks and high gorge jackets.
My advanced foreign currency knowledge tells me there's about a 50% chance...
Selling 4 new with tags, unworn, unmarked, perfect condition Salvatore Ferragamo silk ties.   Price: $130USD plus $20 postage internationally.   I purchased these as gifts from a Ferragamo boutique but ended up finding something more suitable for the person. They are absolutely gorgeous and I would wear them myself if more people in my office wore ties.   Please have a look at my other listings as I have listed four ties.   If you would like to purchase more than...
Selling 4 new with tags, unworn, unmarked, perfect condition Salvatore Ferragamo silk ties.   Price: $130USD plus $20 postage internationally.   I purchased these as gifts from a Ferragamo boutique but ended up finding something more suitable for the person. They are absolutely gorgeous and I would wear them myself if more people in my office wore ties.   Please have a look at my other listings as I have listed four ties.   If you would like to purchase more than...
Jesus, my daily dose of perspective. I was just feeling sorry for myself about having to work on the weekend...    Very sorry fxh, condolences to you and the family.
http://pickstitches.tumblr.com/post/69575388755/shoes-in-australia-or-lack-thereof
Quick question for the experts:   I live in Australia. Does anyone know if you can order from the Suitsupply european website without using a freight forwarder rather than the US website? Currently the same blue line Napoli will cost me $520 if purchased in USD and $380 if purchased in Euro!   Any input appreciated, thanks.
A couple of questions for the Suitsupply experts out there:   1) Who was it who said they had a confirmed source that Suitsupply would open here a week or so ago. Would love to hear more about this, largely out of interest.   2) Does anyone know if you can order from the Suitsupply european website without using a freight forwarder? Currently the same blue line Napoli will cost you $520 if purchased in USD and $380 if purchased in Euro! And that's not even adjusting...