or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Word.
Worse, what about if they all wore Aquilas?
Trigger warning: clothing rant There have been some good comments about this issue from various posters. Clearly, you need a personality to back up the way you dress or you will come across a prick. Either be a really nice guy, or at least be pretty laid back and poke a fair bit of fun at yourself. As Coxsackie said, never, ever, talk about clothes, lest in addition to being the guy that looks up himself, now people will think you are judging them for what they are...
Working buttonholes are rapidly becoming the new "French cuffs" of Australian officewear.
Yeah I see $59.90 too, which was pretty exciting to see. Hopefully the rest of the pricing stays within that sort of range. Can't wait to see the pricing on the OCBDs. Apparently Uniqlo isn't making the made in Japan raw selvedge anymore, which is a bit disappointing. I actually picked up a pair of the MIJ selvedge from Vinnies (Brand new with tags!) the other day for $30 and the quality of the stitching and detailing, in addition to nice heavy denim was pretty impressive...
Assuming y'all have seen this:   http://www.uniqlo.com/au/popupstore/index.html
Won't shit AND brown shoes be too matchy matchy?
Haha these actually don't look that bad at all, particularly for $50. Did anyone buy a pair? I'm expecting horrible, flaky or super shiny leather?
I would potentially buy some of the oft fabled slim fit oxford shirts, but that's about it unless there was something on sale. Chances are they won't even stock them here and it will become a dumping ground for unsold overseas stock ala Ralph Lauren under Oroton.
You and Phat Guido have in common that you both dream about Phat Guido.