or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Good bespoke makers account for quite a bit of movement up or down in weight so that the suit can be adjusted.
I think I said "up to" because of higher level Herring shoes like the made by Alfred Sargent models, but I'll update that and a few other things when I get the chance.
Job security would be higher in the ACT than in any area in Australia, Tony or no Tony.
Hoo boy, scathingly accurate
CLASSIC MJ Bale, how else will the edgy designer be able to show off their creativity without self-fabric elbow patches? Surely it's menswear 101 that you DO NOT add/change details on suits with the exception of pockets. I half agree with your comment about patch pockets in business settings, I think on dark colours they do not necessarily look too casual.
Any chance of pics, not enough pics floating around.
Just to throw another option in the ring, for the slightly more adventurous: http://www.septiemelargeur.fr/joffre---last-224--helix--p28675-en.html
I have actually had a lot of luck recently with this. I amazingly managed to save my squid affected Henry Carter grenadine I mentioned a couple of weeks back. I have a $10 piece of crap steam that my girlfriend picked up at a garage sale, and I'm pretty sure you can get the things at Kmart. I just throw a white handkerchief over the tie and steam away, maybe use another cloth to rub a bit at the stain, then steam again.
At first I thought this was a suit coat and was very worried for you due to its length and the width of the lapels. Upon realising it's a pea coat, I think this looks freakin' hectic, can't wait to see it finished. In regards to width of shoulders and hardness of shoulders, my guess is this is what was requested and on a pea coat it's not unusual, and it will look great.