or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Yes, this is literally the only option.
Whatever you do do not head to the MJ Bale facebook page and watch the recently posted runway video. I will struggle to sleep tonight.   The shield-your-eyes-children eight button double breasted jacket makes an appearance THREE TIMES including IN A BLACK PINSTRIPE SUIT.   We are truly living in the endtimes.
Sorry, you are out of luck, the last store closed in late '09.
Money can be exchanged for goods and services.
On the one hand, it's general SF groupthink that brogues are not to be worn with suits in the CBD.   On the other hand, no one actually gives a shit whether your shoes have toe perforations or wings. The 1% that notice will probably think to themselves that you are wearing old man shoes and mentally pat themselves on the back for their slick black pointed Aquilas that their girlfriend told them to buy.   Personally, I get confused by chiselled toe brogue styles. Are...
Better yet, get rid of it all: http://switzer.com.au/the-experts/david-bassanese/get-rid-of-the-gst-and-save-50-billion/#.VQi-QsIjWsk.twitter
Who was speaking of buttons?
Secret handshake: just bump buttonholes. If your buttons get tangled, blush and use it to launch into a conversation about how superior working cuffs are.
Yeah that's great and all, but show us your buttonholes or GTFO
Edited as I found a better picture, and also because what's a convo with Jimmy Hoffa without edits?