or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Cheers Nabil, great points. I had already identified the buttoning point, i think this might also be fixed by going for a button, which will naturally mean the middle button is moved down a little. Although, trousers wise I think I just needed to hoik them up a bit. I will think more about the natural shoulder, I do like the look of an extended shoulder and I think it would be comfortable. I actually do have a torso that has at least a minor V shape, which is why I was...
Cheers, think you're right. I think the issue is that I have been indoctrinated by hundreds of hours of trawling the internet (including this website) and forming an unattainable image in my mind. Unattainable due to finances, time, body shape, fitness, experience etc. Whilst I know and appreciate this and hardly expect perfection from MTM, I guess I see the flaws in things a lot easier than I see the good parts. I'm happy with this suit and it's a hell of a lot better...
Suitshop after second fitting, Vastly improved from last week fortunately, so I took it home. There's still quite a few issues, but I think I can live with them for the time being. Eg a lot of fabric around shoulder blades, very low neck showing a lot of collar, slight sleeve pitch thing going on. The main thing is that I think the jacket is too narrow in the shoulders, which makes me look pretty pear shaped. I'm hardly a shining physical specimen, but I do have relatively...
Looks very good Coxie. How narrow do you find the trousers? More a matter of personal preference, but you look like you could probably take a long fitting throughout the body as well (assuming this is a regular).
I vomited all over my utilitarian minimalist white OCBD.
Will do, sorry Romp was just venting. Hopefully will work out ok.
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/burqa-crackdown-facial-coverings-restricted-in-parliament-house-public-galleries-20141002-10p8pl.html   Burqa banned in parliament: "One of the key reasons for this is if there is an incident or someone is interjecting from the gallery, which as senators would know happens from time to time, they need to be identified quickly and easily so they can be removed for that interjection," he told the Senate." One would be...
Fitting at suitshop yesterday for my new blue patch pocket suit. Unfortunately I was left pretty disappointed, there are some big problems with the shoulders and neck that I don't really understand how they happened. Shoulders look like they've been measured/made quite a bit too snug and the way the neck of the jacket has been made means my shirt is showing about 2 inches of collar which just looks ridiculous. the whole top of the jacket looks too snug.   I was not...
It's called old-world styling, pleb.