or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Herring customer service is fantastic. I had a bad experience where I ordered some alfred sargent for herring shoes which had cracked leather. I'd just started work and needed the shoes so couldn't return, but after sending herring some photographs they gave me a large discount which would have brought the sale price to cost for them. Very quick replies. Plus they normally have great fast shipping, the best online price, regular discounts and throw in good show polish.
http://pickstitches.tumblr.com/post/69559108727/mens-suits-in-australia
I don't doubt it, my impression from reading is that all of the suitsupply trousers are very slim, I'd really like someone to prove me wrong on this one. Potentially London is slightly fuller?
 Seriously though, is that Robert Downey Jnr?
Sorry Matt, if you don't disagree with this one you're so far down the SW&D rabbit hole that there's no coming back. (I reserve the right to retract this statement if you post an example of where it looks good)
Which one? I have several hundred after swanning around Hong Kong that one time.
Post a pic of your suitshop jacket, LIKE YOU PROMISED.
You might be confusing this with the old "devil's lettuce" nickname... Also, rocket would be a great name for a drug.
^^^I spat a bit of my stimulant on choice on the keyboard, almost ruined my grenadine.