or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Gorgeous, what was the end price on these?
I hate this as well. You'd never have to worry about meeting me though, I'm a real shithead in real life too!
How about a woman?
I am of the opinion that much of the blame for poor working conditions and labour treatment lies with the consumer. You simply cannot plead ignorance to the likelihood of labour abuse when purchasing a $2 toaster from KMart, or a $7 t-shirt from Cotton On. You have a level of responsibility to make at least some effort to try and direct your dollar towards ethical producers, despite the inevitability that you'll encounter some scams.   I started becoming interested in...
I just ordered two Napolis in a 42L. Everything fits perfectly except the sleeves which are a full inch too long. The goddamn working cuffs ruin any reasonable chance of having the sleeves fixed. Fortunately suitsupply has free returns. It's very frustrating that suitsupply's styling on what is supposed to be their most conservative suit means something that is a traditional suit length comes with sleeves for someone two inches taller. And there are enough D'Marge type...
I'd love to, but I was blacklisted on the smh comments section long ago for asking "is this news?" too much.
A100% agreed. Part of this is (as mentioned at various stages on this thread) the tendency of certain women to think they are automatically qualified in matters of style, fashion and clothing simply by virtue of being women. After all, how hard can men's fashion be to write about, like, they just wear suits all the time?
Today's learning gents:   http://www.executivestyle.com.au/five-stylish-looks-that-will-help-your-career-gi8mx3   Not only does this woman not understand men's clothing, I don't think she understands any of the industries she is writing about either.   smhonline is a trainwreck from start to finish.
Based on the measurements alone I don't think this is correct on the Napoli and Livorno. One of the key characteristics of the Napoli is the shoulder is wider. Eg in a 52 the Livorno has a shoulder of 18.5 inches vs the Napoli of 19.5. None of the other suitsupply cuts have a shoulder width this size.
Yeah agreed, but there is certainly a quality step up between something like Vans and Converse and Common Projects or Buttero or Feit or something. There are of course plenty of overpriced stupid streetwear brands, but there is stuff in between.