or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Jesus, my daily dose of perspective. I was just feeling sorry for myself about having to work on the weekend...    Very sorry fxh, condolences to you and the family.
http://pickstitches.tumblr.com/post/69575388755/shoes-in-australia-or-lack-thereof
Quick question for the experts:   I live in Australia. Does anyone know if you can order from the Suitsupply european website without using a freight forwarder rather than the US website? Currently the same blue line Napoli will cost me $520 if purchased in USD and $380 if purchased in Euro!   Any input appreciated, thanks.
A couple of questions for the Suitsupply experts out there:   1) Who was it who said they had a confirmed source that Suitsupply would open here a week or so ago. Would love to hear more about this, largely out of interest.   2) Does anyone know if you can order from the Suitsupply european website without using a freight forwarder? Currently the same blue line Napoli will cost you $520 if purchased in USD and $380 if purchased in Euro! And that's not even adjusting...
"Gentleman"
It would certainly be memorable
Changed my mind, buy the boots.
2 years too late? Or am I being generous?
Jeez thanks for telling us... Just kidding, but I'd love to pick up the beautiful burnished brown Hallams. I am indeed begrudgingly back in Oz.I was in Paris on the day of the Charlie Hebdot attack. Really odd mood, particularly in comparison to the Sydney siege (god I hate that name) I'd followed losely a couple of months earlier. Where in Sydney it was an atmosphere of shock and disbelief (every second shop in CBD was closed), in Paris there was an air of sad...
Foxy, with all due respect those shoes are pretty polarising. There is a good chance you will regret that purchase, particularly at that price and definitely given you are having to wait months for a shoe without returns and taking a risk with sizing. The Alfred Sargent's are more versatile, better looking (IMO obviously) and much much cheaper. Whilst I understand your viewpoint regarding pointy boots, and those wingtip carminas will likely look very good, those GG boots...