or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Sounds like you've changed your tune on them HC?
The issue I have with pocket squares other than plain white is that (appreciate this is very self indulgent) they have become ubiquitous with the GQ reading type crowd that I don't want to be associated with. This is less of a problem if you're a bit older. I won't go back to being a pocket square user until we further retreat from peak pocket square and they are tastefully unfashionable again.
Oli, Jimmy Hoffa and I catch up to throw back a few beers, have some laughs pretty regularly.
Oli, can you fill this out on my behalf?
What does this have to do with Turnbull? Please stay on topic.
So long as the TOJ jackets arrive, PJ discloses it's pricing, shoe trees fit and online shopping isn't too hit by the AUD, what else does matter?
Comical. I don't know why I feel the need to explain myself but suprisingly Oli, you've got me wrong. I disliked the Abbott government immensely, Turnbull is far closer to my ideals, some of my strongest beliefs aren't shared by either major party and my sociaist mates are more the pinot type.But since the unrequested psychoanalysis is free, tell me, what do I want out of this life? Will I ever be happy? Should I buy a jeep?Sometimes I feel like I don't even exist, I'm...
?? Thanks for the unwarranted mention! It doesn't surprise me that you have strong convictions about the views of others despite having no knowledge of them whatsoever, but that doesn't make your comment any less asinine. Your mindless attitude of political tribalism will hold you in good stead for a future as a semi talented student politician/union rep. I cringe at the thought of the edgy memes and simpsons quotes you've no doubt shared with your fellow children of labor...
Does it really matter what they look like as long as they do the job?
Even Gerry has his limits...