or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Pretty sure the only person in this forum with enough disposable income for this sort of thing is Foxhound, the rest of us are small-timers.
I just bought a pair of Hallams on the 348 and I was my normal size...
"Soft shoulders" are as foreign a concept to TM Lewin as "goodyear welt" is to Aquila.
Sorry, but I only use this forum to make smartass jibes, bitch about Ralph Lauren and get into internet fights. No fit pics here.
I would argue with them pretty strongly on this if they are choosing not to discount some thing (although not the shoes). They have been promoting the shit out of this, clearly saying they are taking 25% off EVERYTHING in store with the only exceptions MTM and C&J. Personally, I just picked up a dark grey twill suit for $639, which I was pretty happy with although I wish it had side adjusters.
Is a "girlfriend" a new TOJ jacket model? Like the opposite of a boyfriend jacket?
I think the preference for light Italian style construction and clothing is just some sort of internet influenced, perverted affirmation of self, through the rejection of the way that most men in Australia dress. It's not a coincidence that this thread is the most active geo-based thread on SF by a long shot. It's a result of the massive divergence between the tastes and style of the people in this thread, and the more common tastes of the average Aussie guy.   I'd say...
Strewth, blimey, flog me mum with a wallaby. 11/10 Australian.
Gents not sure if any of you are on the bigger side but I'm helping out at a vinnies today and we got a donation of 5 zegna suits in a 46 (eu 56). All are recent models and 4 are two button and 1 three button. I think they're worth more as a set, so told the vinnies ladies I'd have a look to see if anyone would snap em up online. Looking for about $70 a suit. Honestly, these suits are bloody great and if they were in my size this would be the motherload. Pm me if you're...
1) Two unexpected significantly subdued years of sales will kill about half of the smaller private businesses around the country, particularly if there is debt involved. 2) Where is your proof that this borrowing was "irresponsible"? As JM said, Herringbone expanded significantly in a short time space. They needed to finance these expansions, particularly store fitouts and stock. Getting private equity in this country is impossible for most small businesses, and even if...