or Connect

Posts by DartagnanRed

Agreed, let's see more other sorts of hair
I am too high to reply to this shit.
Do you really think people don't do things because it's illegal? Conversely do you really think people do do things because it's legal? Smoking is legal, do you smoke? Drinking is legal, do you regularly come back to the office pissed? Are your coworkers ok with it because it's legal? Do you never jaywalk because it's illegal?
Sick burn Hoff. But I'm not sure anyone here cares about me as much as you, so I'm hardly a tall poppy. Please stop thinking about my balls.
You need to get better at a lot of things.
Bond was like the best foreplay ever, followed by long, boring, repetitive, inconsistently paced sex without a climax.  [[SPOILER]]
Last time I went in to MJ Bale they had a suit with big lapels for the first time, was interesting.   http://www.mjbale.com/mens-suits/2-suits-for-1500/barneby-denim-suit/SUI120S15.html?dwvar_SUI120S15_color=Denim#start=3
Looks good! How much did the tailor take off the sleeve? Are there any noticeable issues with the sleeve? Why wouldn't you do it again? $130 is steep compared to many other alterations, but I still think a Napoli Suitsupply suit for $500 with $130-150 of tailoring is good value and better than MJ Bale/Herringbone etc.