or Connect

Posts by Golf54

Cowhide leather Goodyear welted Made in England (by Sanders I assume) US 8   These loafers have been worn for about three times and still are a very good condition. I can't wear these because I bought the wrong size. Let me know if you have any questions. The retail is $460.   $165+pp shipped CONUS.   Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you. 
Brand new EG bucket hat in a medium.   80% wool/20% cotton. Made of Salmon People fabric by the Faribault Woolen Mill Co.   $55 + pp shipped CONUS   Ask me if you have any questions. Thanks.
NWT NIGEL CABOURN CAMPTON STRIPED BLAZER 48(S). Don't confuse the size with the stock picture. Mine is a 48     pit to pit: 20" shoulder: 16.5" sleeve: 24"   $255 + pp shipped CONUS   Thanks.
Engineered Garments Railroader jacket made of serge wool in a small. Great condition. I have worn this jacket about three to four times. No damages.   Shoulder: 17.5" Pit to pit: 21" Sleeve: 23.5"   $175 + pp shipped CONUS.   Excuse the bad quality of the picture of mine. Use the stock picture for the color. Thanks.
Brand new pair of Chucks 70s in a 8.5.   $60 + pp shipped CONUS.    Ask me if you have any questions. Thanks.
These are a brand new pair of Converse Jack Purcell. Waxed cotton for the body and cork in-soles are used. The size is a US 9.5.    $50 + pp shipped CONUS.   Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
The color is navy/red. $135+pp shipped CONUS. If yoy have any questions let me know. Thanks. (correct me if there's a name other than shawl collar) 
A quality oxford shirt by EG Workaday. $125 + pp shipped. Ask me if you have any questions. Thanks.
yes.
Brand new EG Chester Field Coat in a small. Very rare. Quilted fabric. Charcoal. Body 100% wool. Lining 100% cotton.     shoulder: 18"   pit to pit: 19.5"   sleeve: 23.5"   $345+pp shipped CONUS. Ask me if you have any questions.