or Connect

Posts by Golf54

Brand new EG tab collar shirts in a medium. $13 + paypal shipped CONUS. Ask me if you have questions. Thank you.
These fit TTS.
Brand new. A classic EG piece. Size 32. $165 shipped CONUS. Thank you.
New EG deck jacket in a medium from FW13. It's 85% wool and 15% wool with 100% wool lining. Size medium. $465 shipped CONUS. It's a really great jacket. Thanks.
A 30oz melton wool duffle coat by Engineered Garments fw12. Brand new, no damages shoulder: 18" pit to pit: 21" sleeves: 25"   $485 shipped CONUS. Ask me if you have any questions. Thank you.
Brand new Bedford jacket by Engineered Garments in a size medium. The color in reality looks more like the second picture. The fabric is cotton, and the measurements are  Shoulder: 18" Pit to pit: 20 1/4" Sleeve: 25 3/4" The price is $285 shipped CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
This pair of Stan Smith is an EU version. Features are thin tongue, vintage colored out sole, and neo white body and  collegiate red  suede as shown on the box. They're small for me. I have worn these about two to three times. I'm asking $60 shipped CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
This is a Engineered Garments jacket with lots of great details.    condition:9/10 ( worn max 3 times, but there's a 5/16 inch long cut on the right arm)  100% cotton   Measurements shoulder: 17" pit to pit: 20"   $75 shipped CONUS. Thanks.
Up for sale is a pair of Red Wing Wabasha Chukka Boots.  $68 shipped CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
ENGINEERED GARMENTS COVERALL JACKET WITH WOOL LINING SHOULDER: 18" PIT TO PIT: 22" SLEEVE: 26" SHELL: 100% COTTON BODY LINING: 100% WOOL SLEEVE LINING: 62% ACETATE 38% RAYON   $275 shipped CONUS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THAN YOU.