or Connect

Posts by Golf54

This is a new wool Cruiser jacket by EG in a medium.    shoulder:18" pit to pit:22" sleeve: 25"   $275 + pp shipped.   Ask me if you have any questions. Thanks.
Brand new LVC 505 denim in W 29, L 32. These are a selvedge denim.  $145 + pp shipped. Ask me if you have any questions. Thank you. 
Brand new pair of LVC 501 denim for sale. 29x32.  $145 + pp shipped. Ask me if you have any questions. Thank you. 
A pair of wool trousers by Margaret Howell for sale. Straight fit, little taper at the bottom. Dark Grey. Riri zipper. 100% wool. Lining 50% viscose 50%  The tagged size is a  xs (29). The inseam is about 36" or longer and has not been cut.   Specs measured lying flat   waist 15" thigh 10.5" leg opening 7.5"   $245 shipped. Thank you. 
Storm Coat by by Engineered Garments. The body is lined with wool, and the sleeves are lined with 62% acetate and 38% rayon. Excuse the bad quality of the picture of mine. I also included a stock picture I found on the web. The tagged color is olive, but I'd say it is not olive olive. It's a greyish olive... I wore this jacket literally twice, great condition. Let me know if you have any questions.    $295 + pp shipped.  Shoulder 19" pit to pit 23"
Brand new EG tab collar shirts in a medium. $13 + paypal shipped CONUS. Ask me if you have questions. Thank you.
These fit TTS.
Brand new. A classic EG piece. Size 32. $165 shipped CONUS. Thank you.
New EG deck jacket in a medium from FW13. It's 85% wool and 15% wool with 100% wool lining. Size medium. $395 + paypal shipped CONUS. It's a really great jacket. Thanks.
A 30oz melton wool duffle coat by Engineered Garments fw12. Brand new, no damages shoulder: 18" pit to pit: 21" sleeves: 25"   $405 + pp shipped CONUS. Ask me if you have any questions. Thank you.