or Connect

Posts by Golf54

I have a  brand new pair of Adidas x United Arrows Basket Profi in a 9.5 for sale.  $70 shipped CONUS. Ask me if you have any questions. Thank you!
Brand new Utility Jacket by EG WORKADAY. There's a half inch scratch on the left sleeve. It's not a big thing, you don't really have to worry about it. A very well made jacket. $145 shipped CONUS. Thanks!
Brand new J.crew 16/20s heavy weight t-shirts. I have one grey and one olive. Both are small. Each is $20 shipped CONUS. Ask if you have any questions. Thank you.   "16/20s heavyweight tee is constructed from hefty yarns that are twisted together to create a thick, substantial hand feel and specially dyed for deep tones and a vintage look. (Inspired by the shirts worn by French tradesmen, it's built to withstand just about anything you can dish out.)"
New EG Light blue 16w corduroy floppy hat sz L $79 shipped CONUS. Thank you.
EG Cambridge patchwork shorts in a 32. Never worn. $11 shipped CONUS. Thank you!
A pair of medium EG Fatigue Shorts in red . Never worn.  $110 shipped CONUS. Ask if you have questions. Thank you!
New Shirts from EG. Size Medium. Great texture on the fabric.  $69 shipped CONUS. Thanks.
NWOT BoO shirts. Never been worn. Size 2. $70 shipped CONUS. Ask if you have any.  Thanks.
Brand new pair of MMM x H&M Slip-ons released a few seasons back. Size US 8. No Box. $85 shipped CONUS. Thank you.
A brand new EG Baker jacket (M) with anchor prints.  $225 shipped CONUS   Ask me any questions. Thanks.