or Connect

Posts by Golf54

This is a brand new pair of Macalister oxford shoes by J. Crew. The tagged size is a 8.5. These run little big, fit like a 9. $68 shipped CONUS. Thanks.
This is a pair of original GATs in 9.5. The condition is really great as you can see. No insoles. You have to get your own. $70 shipped CONUS. Thank you.
This is a brand new Our Legacy ma-1 jacket in a 48. There's camouflage-ish pattern that's lightly visible. It's 100% linen.    The measurements:   pit to pit : about 20 3/4"   shoulder: about 18 1/2"   Sleeve: about 25"   I'm asking $280 shipped CONUS. Ask me if you have any questions. Thank you.
I have a brand new A.P.C. jacket in a small for sale.   Shoulder: about 18" Sleeve: about 25 3/4 pit to pit:  21 1/4"   $205 shipped CONUS. Thanks.
I got a brand new EG Andover jacket in a medium for sale. $235 CONUS shipped.     Shoulder: about 18" pit to pit: about  20" sleeve: about 25"   This is a great jacket. Ask me if have questions. Thank you.
I have a  brand new pair of Adidas x United Arrows Basket Profi in a 9.5 for sale.  $70 shipped CONUS. Ask me if you have any questions. Thank you!
Brand new Utility Jacket by EG WORKADAY. There's a half inch scratch on the left sleeve. It's not a big thing, you don't really have to worry about it. A very well made jacket. $145 shipped CONUS. Thanks!
Brand new J.crew 16/20s heavy weight t-shirts. I have one grey and one olive. Both are small. Each is $20 shipped CONUS. Ask if you have any questions. Thank you.   "16/20s heavyweight tee is constructed from hefty yarns that are twisted together to create a thick, substantial hand feel and specially dyed for deep tones and a vintage look. (Inspired by the shirts worn by French tradesmen, it's built to withstand just about anything you can dish out.)"
New EG Light blue 16w corduroy floppy hat sz L $79 shipped CONUS. Thank you.
EG Cambridge patchwork shorts in a 32. Never worn. $11 shipped CONUS. Thank you!