or Connect

Posts by bringatowel

Looking to buy a mid-grey, charcoal, or navy suit in size 34, or smaller if possible. Thanks!
Looking for some of the CdG x Converse, willing to consider hi's or lows, any condition as long as the price is reflects the condition. Thanks!
Looking to buy some high quality t shirts, open to anything but mostly oatmeal or heathered grey pocket crew necks. I'm a skinny XS.   I'd also consider some cheaper options if they're available, like uniqlo or h&m for low prices.
Looking to buy Uniqlo x Undercover Graphic tee's, particularly the one with "UU" on the front or the one with the uu in the television set, white is preferred but I'm open to all colors!
Looking to buy Naked & Famous OCBDs or other button ups, open to all patterns/colors
Hello! I am selling a used/well loved pair of Margiela sneakers. My price includes shipping in the CONUS, and the price is negotiable. Please PM me with offers or questions!   Thanks!
What's the sizing like of MMM shoes compared to CPs? One up? Also, does anyone know how the sizing of APC Petit Standard cords is similar or different to Petit Standard denim? I would assume that you would size up from your denim size because the corduroy won't stretch as much, but I'd love a definitive answer.
Does anyone know how the sizing of Petit Standard cords are similar or different to Petit Standard denim? I would assume that you would size up from your denim size because the corduroy won't stretch as much, but I'd love a definitive answer.
I'm looking for slim fit XS shirts, cheap is preferred.
PM me if you're interested