or Connect

Posts by guzi4real

Thanks to all for your precious feedback. FYI, I'll also be checking coats from Ede & Ravenscroft and Roderick Charles before concluding & buying... 
Or is it one of the finer collections that make it a good buy?    http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/uk-en/shop/mens/coats-outerwear/mens-grey-epsom-coat.html   Thanks!    G. 
Just my two cents: Do you have items in the pockets of your trousers? I would remove them and keep the pockets empty.  
  @fritzl: thank you for your honesty. Please note that I have no wish to feel part of any particular group; I am just calling on the anonymous opinions of members of this forum to further research the purchase of a product which is expensive and for which I have almost no experience buying, wearing or taking care of. IMHO, defining my perception as groupthink is a bit unfortunate. If you have some time, I'd be grateful and delighted to read your opinion and...
Gentlemen,    your valuable recent feedback has encouraged me to do further research for a next pair of shoes --thank you for that! The fragility of Berluti shoes seems to have been covered extensively on the forum and I have ruled them out since this would be a second pair of work shoes that I will eventually end up wearing a lot. I have also ruled out Weston (my experience described in this thread) but also Church (I was initially considering them but posts here...
Thank you add911-11 and Man Of Lint for your precious feedback.    @add911-11: I will definitely follow your advise with the waxing regime in the beginning. This has also put me off trying JM Weston shoes again. In fact on the next week-end I'm going to London and I'll be visiting Santoni (Harrods) and Berluti shops for new shoes :-)    @Man Of Lint: Thank you for your compliments. The model I bought is JM Weston Arabesque in brown (as you can see from the...
Again, thank you. For reference purposes, I will post again in this thread (with pictures) as soon as I get the shoes back. :-)
Thank you for your answer. If I understand correctly, everything should be fine if they re-do the burnishing.    I bought those in the JM Weston shop in Brussels, Belgium. 
With my apologies, this is a duplicate thread. Find the original here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/295900/stain-on-brand-new-weston-shoes
  Dear all,    first post for me, so if I'm breaking any forum rules I'll happily delete this.    As I was shopping for my first pair of nice shoes (Westons) I noticed a tiny indentation on the left shoe, visible only when a direct reflection was on it. I thought to myself that it should be normal and that I should embrace it as a mark of character (this and also the fact that there was no other pair for my size in stock).    Immediately after buying the...