or Connect

Posts by MetManChris

I was a HUGE fan of them early on, and then gradually lost interest.  It seems like as the price of things went up, the quality went down, and it stopped being a radically better value than competitors.  Combined with a number of customer service snaffus, and quality control, I just stopped being pumped up about everlane.  Now I get all my stuff from Gustin.   My at cost belt and my vegetable tanned leather belt are still amazing from them.  Wear them all the time.  
Keep Cups are fucking great.  Cork banded ones are the best.   16. I have 16 coffee related devices in my apartment right now.
If you're looking for great companies that do a subscription:   Intellegentsia, Verve, Klatch, Stumptown (I bet they do?)   Although I would actually recommend Corvus.  Its a tiny little place in Denver that is bonkers good.  One of the top 2 coffee shops I've ever been to, and I have driven hours to visit coffee shops...
I just got my first set of shirts in the mail.  I wear a small in their button downs which fit me perfectly, but these Ts are pretty huge and billowy on me. Am I the only person that feels like the Ts are pretty big?  I was also kinda disappointed with the fabric, seems very forgettable...
Hey guys, I have a number of gustin pants with a couple of loose threads.  Usually around the button fly.  Is this usual and to be expected?  Seems odd to me.
Does anyone else find there to be a pretty big variation in the same size?  I have 7 pairs of 31 slims, and none of them fit quite the same.  My 101s currently fit the best, and my BlackXBlacks I can still barely wear without feeling like my legs are cast in concrete, and this is 4 or 5 wears in. My naturals almost felt big on me when I first put them on.   Anyone else have similar experience?
Similarly, the only thing I'm really interested would be a cognac satchel.  Black just isn't my thing.  Seems that might eliminate me from backing on kickstarter... :-/
Hurray, I'm finally getting on the grey silks train!
 Is my sarcasm-o-meter miscalibrated?  If not: You're an idiot.
I would love to see them in person. I live down on the peninsula and am in the city all teh time. :-)