or Connect

Posts by MetManChris

Hey guys, I have a number of gustin pants with a couple of loose threads.  Usually around the button fly.  Is this usual and to be expected?  Seems odd to me.
Does anyone else find there to be a pretty big variation in the same size?  I have 7 pairs of 31 slims, and none of them fit quite the same.  My 101s currently fit the best, and my BlackXBlacks I can still barely wear without feeling like my legs are cast in concrete, and this is 4 or 5 wears in. My naturals almost felt big on me when I first put them on.   Anyone else have similar experience?
Similarly, the only thing I'm really interested would be a cognac satchel.  Black just isn't my thing.  Seems that might eliminate me from backing on kickstarter... :-/
Hurray, I'm finally getting on the grey silks train!
 Is my sarcasm-o-meter miscalibrated?  If not: You're an idiot.
I would love to see them in person. I live down on the peninsula and am in the city all teh time. :-)
I bought a large number of items from Everlane over the past couple of years.  Now, I will only get something if it looks unusually good for them.  Most of their stuff is just a little bit off.   Exceptions I've found: EFM scarves are GREAT and I love them.  My cashmere hoodie is also one of my favorites.
I wear a S in the shirts, but a M in the trucker jacket.  I originally ordered the jacket in small, but it was super tight in the chest, and too short in the sleeves for me.
I got my reverse denim dopp kit a couple days ago.  I'm a big fan of it.  Simple and elegant.  
I love my black at cost belt.  I'm amazed how often I end up choosing it over a fairly similar brooks brothers belt.  The narrow belts aren't bad, but I love the 1.25in width.