or Connect

Posts by Sirryacus

“Metal, goth and its offshoots, skate and hardcore punk, are notable examples. Research on older participants indicates that involvement can sometimes extend well into adulthood even though such groups remain ‘youthful’ in various other respects.”
It's hard to say for sure it reminds me more of a Barn Coat or sometimes called Rancher Coat which is sort of akin to a sheepskin, I mentioned them earlier in this thread as worn in the american television series Mccloud.
 What do you guys make of this jacket?
Yes I've heard such stories before, I guess you could say the building of the world renown aquarium brought new life to the area a sort of renaissance.
You were on holiday in Monterey? Did it remind you of some of the english seaside towns of the time? I guess the guy went through 10 different monkeys over the years.
Haha they did the same thing here in the states, I'm sure you've heard of the city Monterey,California, a man operated there on Fisherman's Wharf from 1970 until as recently as 2006, i've attached an era appropriate photo. 
There is also these charts.
Vintage my ass those tags are just about as modern as it gets, Made in Sri Lanka.
Yes he was I just let it go at the time because It would have been a 5 page flame war otherwise.