or Connect

Posts by Sirryacus

Vintage my ass those tags are just about as modern as it gets, Made in Sri Lanka.
Yes he was I just let it go at the time because It would have been a 5 page flame war otherwise.
What can I say I was drunk hahaha.
The size of it is the U.S. Government is always looking for the best possible deal whoever did it cheapest that year got the contract, I've saw some BDU's contracted out Wrangler before.
  Thought you guys might enjoy some pictures of a vintage wrangler jacket I picked up recently.
That list reminded me of a strange shirt I saw today a Baracuta made by Van Heusen in Hong Kong but it was definitely vintage It was rather stained so I passed on it but I probably should have got it as it was only a dollar ever saw such a variation?
I'm thoroughly convinced most western governments didn't really care what Hitler was doing until they realized hey this guy may be a real threat to our power and we can't have that.
My Great Uncle was in the Korean War he refused to talk about it as well word is he had to kill a child solider or be killed himself.
Your fathers picture always brings to mind MiG Alley.
Brings to mind the saying "Pack for an English summer".