or Connect

Posts by Joona

What would the midsection then roughly be in future DR orders if I now have ~ 23" chest / 19.5" waist in my current DR1? 
 I use mostly (pretty old) Bexley shoe trees and IMO they fit 2030 well. For reference, I use size 41 shoe trees for size 8 Vibergs.
Thanks :)    @JR Magat yeah that's right, black shell (and the pair on the right is black buffalo & black rough out buffalo). More detailed shots of both black pairs: http://www.styleforum.net/t/224463/viberg-boots/6195#post_7265161
Heh, after seeing @billymax's stunning collection, I feel a little less guilty for wanting more ;)   2030 last is definitely my favorite and it also happens to fit me pretty much perfect.   My modest collection:   
Thanks guys! Not at all, approximately 5' 9".
 That's right, and it's because I have a relatively long arms and short torso. In those pics the NAG's t-shirt is quite long for me (29"), which probably makes it look even more cropped than it really is.  These are the lengths: body length front: 20.5"body length back: 22.8"sleeve length, from shoulder: 25.0" edit: I also wanted this one to look and fit like a traditional biker jacket. So substantial leather, fairly cropped and enough room for layering was what I was...
@Mclura AFAIK, it's the new calf.   My first impression is that it's really nice leather, easy to recommend. Considering that I was a bit hesitating if I should wait for FQHH that may or may not be available later on, I'm really happy that I didn't wait. That's how nice I feel it is.    With just a few hours of wear it already started to feel like "my jacket" and I have a feeling that it'll break in beautifully. I guess that what I'm trying to say is that right out of...
 yeah, good call. quick fit pics in the woods while I'm at it (keep in mind that the jacket's brand new and the calf isn't broken in yet) [[SPOILER]]
a few pics of calf DR 1.  [[SPOILER]]
@rbnman sure thing, I should be able to take a few pics tomorrow. I believe this is the new softer calf, which is still quite a bit stiffer and more substantial feeling leather than lamb or goat, which is exactly what I was hoping for.