or Connect

Posts by EvilTuna7

Thanks Tweedy!!
Was reading an interview with Nish De Gruiter, VP of Suitsupply, and he had some nice words about Antonio/Eidos:   Do you have any must-see shows this week? I like to see Michael Bastian, Billy Reid, Ralph Lauren, Ovadia & Sons. I like to catch those shows because they all have their own signature on menswear and they make wearable fashion. I would wear everything from Eidos Napoli. Antonio just knows what he’s doing, it’s all his personality. I just love what he does.
Here you go!   Waist: 33'' Front Rise: 10.5'' Thigh: 12'' Knee: 9'' Leg Opening: 7.5'' Inseam: 34''
Wow, thanks for mentioning my sale!
 That's awesome, thanks for the heads up!
 Thanks for the response. So if you had to pick 1 shirt maker in the city, who would you go to?    I was just reading about Costa earlier today, it's funny you mention that. Thanks for the info!
Hi Everyone,   I'm selling my lightly used APC New Standard Jeans in size 32. They've been worn about a dozen times and have never been washed. They are in excellent condition and the reason for selling is that they just never fit me very well. I'm asking $100 plus shipping. Thanks for looking!
Hi Everyone,   I'm selling my brand new with tags Levi's Vintage Clothing 1970's orange tag Trucker Jacket. It's tagged as size 40/Medium. I'm selling it because I was a bit too optimistic with sizing and as a result never wore it. It's in absolutely brand new condition. Here's the sizing info from the End website:   Pit to Pit: 21'' Back: 23.25 Shoulder: 18.5'' Arm: 19.5''     I'm looking to get $99 plus shipping. Thanks for looking!     Price lowered to $99!
Hi There,   I'm selling my brand new Carmina Chukka's (model 905) in snuff suede on the Rain last in size UK 9.5. I ordered them through the Skoaktiebolaget MTO program and while they're gorgeous and fit well, I just don't see them being worn enough to warrant the price. They are in brand new condition and come with everything that you would get if you bought them new (box, extra laces, shoe bags).   Skoaktiebolaget doesn't sell this exact pair, but they have a similar...
 Thanks for the insight! I'll get in touch with them and see if it's MTM or truly bespoke. Have you gotten bespoke or MTM from anyone else in nyc?