or Connect

Posts by EvilTuna7

Hi All,   I'd like to pair my new navy suit with some dark brown longwing bluchers and I'm having a bit of trouble finding good options in my price range. I'm looking to spend between $400 and $500. Thanks for any help!
  That collar is killer!
Just picked up my first Eidos piece from the Haberdash sale. I had tried the green Asym Peacoat on at Bloomingdales and loved it but decided not to go for it. When I found it on Haberdash for a slightly better price I knew I had to grab it. Can't wait until the weather starts to cool down so I can start wearing it! I'll be sure to post pics when it arrives.
Hi,   I was wondering what an MTM shirt starts at?
Thanks! I noticed the pants size disparity and I'm hoping my tailor can alter them enough (I'm a 34 waist), otherwise I'll just buy buy separate pants.
Hi everyone,   In order to avoid the disaster that is rented tuxedos, I just purchased this Zegna tuxedo on ebay (my first black tie wedding is coming up in April):   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221365207179     I would have preferred something new, but it was near impossible to find a new tuxedo under $400 that was single button with peak lapels. So if you guys could take a look and let me know if you think it's real, that'd be very much...
Thinking I'll show up on Saturday. Can't wait!
  That was my main concern. The tie is burgundy and the dots are white. All the colors I have there seem complimentary to me, but I was worried that each piece of clothing still looked a little disconnected because the ps/tie don't pick up any of each other's colors.
  It's absolutely worth investing a little extra into a good suit. If you get one that fits right and looks good on you, you'll probably end up wearing a suit more than you have in the past. Also, if you have a relatively normal body shape and find a suit that fits you well off the rack, alterations shouldn't be too costly.
  Thanks and I agree about the tie knot size. I don't really want to look like one of the commentators from Monday Night Football.