or Connect

Posts by EvilTuna7

Well, just got in on my first GMTO on the Carmina suede chukka. This is going to be a way too long 3 months!!
 Hah I had the same thought walking out of the store, but I'm sure I'll be able to pull it off and look great whenever I wear it. It's definitely a bit outside my comfort zone, but I find that when I make those types of purchases I'm generally glad that I did. A jacket like this will never be mainstream, but I also don't think it'll even go out of style. I was talking to a friend of mine and she suggested donating money to to to a charity event with formal attire. Help...
 Hah, literally did the same thing last night (although I walked over and bought it in the store). They told me $55 for working button holes but I didn't think it was worth it. I think the jacket is really cool, but I'm not sure how much I'll wear it and if I do decide to sell it working button holes will limit the audience it'll appeal to (since they won't be able to change sleeve length by much). I'm thinking I can pair it with some light grey wool pants, black shoes,...
Edit: Whoops, reading comprehension. I thought this was for suede, not the calf. Sorry scrolls, I'm out of this one.
 I'd be interested. Who do I get in touch with?
I was there this morning and also thought it was a bit underwhelming. I picked up a pair of Drake's lambswool gloves ($37) and a Drake's PS ($40). Pretty much everything except the PS's and tie's were 50% off which, frankly, isn't that impressive for a sample sale.
Sounds like you have the food thing figure out, but there's a delivery service called Caviar that will deliver Bauhaus (and a number of other good restaurants) anywhere in the city for $10.   Also, I happen to like the pork belly, but anything from there is delicious. 
 hahaha, that would be pretty hysterical. Places I can think of Shake ShackXi'an Famous FoodsNum PangTri Tip GrillKati Roll CompanyCer TeTaim Falafel  I'm not sure they all have great options for eating with your hands, but they're all good places. Treats and coffee I can't help you too much with from personal experience, since I'm not a big treats and coffee person. But this might be...
 Any type of cuisine you specifically had in mind? I'm pretty familiar with the food options in that area.
Had a nice time talking to people last year, so I'll definitely show up for a bit.