or Connect

Posts by Lucan

Here are my three candidates for this thread.   This one I picked up on ebay for 99p and it turned out to be hallmarked silver:     This one I got free with a credit card many years ago.  I broke the strap's spring pin recently so decided to treat it to a new strap for all of £6.50 from China.     And this one I was left by my Grandad when he passed away.  I think my Mum and Dad bought it for him when his eyesight was fading about 30 years ago, so...
To expand on the comments above ... the 'blazer' is casual only, would look nice with jeans and maybe a chunky jumper underneath, but don't think it's ever going to look anything other than a casual coat.   Re black pants and black shirt ... black is not generally liked as a colour on this forum (apart from black tie!) as it lacks versatility, is difficult to match with, and has no warmth/interest.  Maybe these three reasons are not quite right, or there are some...
You haven't just been limiting yourself to menswear shops have you?
  "theSufferfest" - you a fan or the great DMcQ himself?
I was mulling over getting this grey tie to wear with a grey suit (prob. mid-grey worsted, but also have dark grey flannel) and a white shirt.  Would this be the very stylish and modern look I have in my mind's eye, or a dull disaster?
While I was nosying round I found what looks to be a Stuhrling Original Cuvette 44, new with tags, £50, no bids yet (probably because the main photo is of the case and not the watch!).  Might end up a decent buy for someone in the UK. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/stuhrling-original-mens-wristwatch-/321019476639?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item4abe407a9f
I love the style of the Junkers Bauhaus watches, but have skinny wrists, so worry the 40mm dial would be a little too large for me.  Any recommendations for a similar watch with a 35mm-ish dial.  I am after a very plain looking face (but which still has the style of the Bauhaus), with a brown strap ideally.  Face to be white or cream.  Budget up to about £400 ($700).  As a further reference, I also like the Meistersinger Neo's design, and that has a 36mm case, but that's...
A fascinating observation, and I was just worried about my eyes.
Guy second from the right has his DB done up like a girl as well!
First chap has got his fly down as well hasn't he?  (edit - oh, already pointed out above, never mind)   [[SPOILER]]