or Connect

Posts by Lucan

70% off at Oxfam, so nearly all of these were £2-£3. Lewins, Tyrwhitts, Austin Reeds:   I say nearly all, the top right was more, and I was wondering if this is grenadine?
Have been on a run of coming out of shops empty handed here in the UK. Maybe everyone's too busy enjoying the end of the Easter holidays to donating. So I've been going through some stuff in the back of the wardrobe that I've not got round to selling and found the following tie. Anybody able to identify? Suspect it may be worthless, but nice to know. Thanks.
  Correct to leave, cheap UK chain store
Some pickings from UK over last couple of weeks, most shirts I'll pay 3GBP to 4GBP, with the aim of at least trebling. Ties are generally 2GBP with same aim.                                         
Thank you.
Cantarelli?
I've lurked for a while, and do a bit of thrifting here in UK, though it's not as good as some of your places clearly!   Latest pickup was this tie for £1, T&A Grenadine. Does it look legit, as I've never seen a T&A label like it? Also asymmetrical at the bottom, but could just have lost shape over time and need presssing.   Thanks, Edward
Lots of good stuff ending over next few days, Hermes, Brioni, Corneliani, Borrelli, Thomas Pink, Salvatore Ferragamo....   http://www.ebay.com/sch/edwardhalliwell/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692   or for UK:   http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/edwardhalliwell/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=     Vicomte A 100% Silk Navy Blue Pink Dogtooth Houndstooth Tie Paris RRP £50+ $15.24 0 bids   4d 1h left (Sunday, 1PM) From...
SOLD
Uniform Wares 302 - Don't like it myself (big head, small strap), I don't think it suits you, and your IWC is similar but much nicer. Sell Uniform Wares, maybe treat yourself to a new strap for the IWC to give it a similar look to the UW and buy something else.   Tissot Visodate - Got one for my 40th a year and a half ago. Still love looking at it. Very versatile as it looks good with a suit or more casual outfits. Stock strap rubbish, may want to buy another. My...