or Connect

Posts by Lucan

x-post from our Eurotrash thread.   First three all local charity shops, total spend <£10.   One of my fave finds. Always cheap as the shops don't recognise it, but sell well. Small stain right at the bottom, way below where tucked in. (AVAILABLE):       Pop for me. Checks out as genuine via the tag numbers. (AVAILABLE)         And a second pop in the next shop, a very rare visitor to the UK. Fits amazingly well on me, really unusual for a...
First three all local charity shops, total spend <£10.   One of my fave finds. Always cheap as the shops don't recognise it, but sell well. Small stain right at the bottom, way below where tucked in. (AVAILABLE):       Pop for me. Checks out as genuine via the tag numbers. (AVAILABLE)         And a second pop in the next shop, a very rare visitor to the UK. Fits amazingly well on me, really unusual for a 'regular' fit. (NOT...
OK, thanks. I'll have to take a pic of my CT one as well and get an opinion!
I'm afraid the tie is a keeper for me (esp. at £5.50 + £1.30 postage!) and the Hackett Shirt is an XL so surely too big for you? I was holding out marginal hopes it would fit me, but it's definitely an XL.
Some little wins from the UK:   Short sleeve for summer:     Hackett Linen BNWT     Ted Baker BNWT     Pink Pink Pink   Jigsaw BNWT     And could I get a gren check on this Hackett tie? I have a Charles Tyrwhitt one in pink in exactly the same material that was sold as Grenadine.  
^ p0rn star jeans
After quite a few quiet trips, had a good couple of visits in last few days, so hopefully things picking up in UK..                                 And two bottles of sweet sherry for the ladies..      
You need to leave the bottom button of your jacket unfastened.   For the tie, go darker burgundy than the one you pictured, or a dark navy with a small repeating pattern as a safe choice, e.g. SuitSupply ref D151229.
I recently asked if anyone had experience of Hugh and Crye shirts, and there was no response, so I bit the bullet and went for it, so here is a mini review. This is really part 1, and I'll try and do a part 2 after I've worn the shirt a few times. Apologies in advance for the lack of photography skills, and for my scruffy jeans (working from home today).https://www.hughandcrye.com/ BackgroundI am UK-based, and in the past have worn TM Lewin John Francomb Fully Fitted or...
Has anyone tried Hugh and Crye shirts? They have a different approach to sizing, based on a matrix, as seen here: http://www.hughandcrye.com/pages/fit   I'd be interested in hearing feedback on both size and quality.   For reference, my current favourite shirts are Kamakura New York Slims, and I'm not looking to supplant them as my shirts of choice, but would like another choice.   Thanks.