or Connect

Posts by Lucan

@Purplelabel Yes, I got all four. It was actually the burgundy spot that I really wanted (and love it!). The green was actually the one I was least interested in, and am still mulling over the other two. Let me know if you want the green, or any more photos.
Could I have a gren check on this please? Thanks    
Couple of items I'm moving on because they are a bit big, so I'll be putting on ebay unless anyone wants them.   J Crew Large Slim Fit Blue Check, £10 posted.       Hugo Boss Black Label Navy Blue Movie Suit in Super 110s. Labelled a 38 Long, but I'd say 38-40. £75 posted.              
Any of you brits 16.5" and after a white shirt? The following is Chester Barrie mainline (not the cheaper diffusion) with Thomas Mason fabric. Looks immaculate for a bargain £21 posted:   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201559021497   Not my listing.
x-post from our Eurotrash thread.   First three all local charity shops, total spend <£10.   One of my fave finds. Always cheap as the shops don't recognise it, but sell well. Small stain right at the bottom, way below where tucked in. (AVAILABLE):       Pop for me. Checks out as genuine via the tag numbers. (AVAILABLE)         And a second pop in the next shop, a very rare visitor to the UK. Fits amazingly well on me, really unusual for a...
First three all local charity shops, total spend <£10.   One of my fave finds. Always cheap as the shops don't recognise it, but sell well. Small stain right at the bottom, way below where tucked in. (AVAILABLE):       Pop for me. Checks out as genuine via the tag numbers. (AVAILABLE)         And a second pop in the next shop, a very rare visitor to the UK. Fits amazingly well on me, really unusual for a 'regular' fit. (NOT...
OK, thanks. I'll have to take a pic of my CT one as well and get an opinion!
I'm afraid the tie is a keeper for me (esp. at £5.50 + £1.30 postage!) and the Hackett Shirt is an XL so surely too big for you? I was holding out marginal hopes it would fit me, but it's definitely an XL.
Some little wins from the UK:   Short sleeve for summer:     Hackett Linen BNWT     Ted Baker BNWT     Pink Pink Pink   Jigsaw BNWT     And could I get a gren check on this Hackett tie? I have a Charles Tyrwhitt one in pink in exactly the same material that was sold as Grenadine.  
^ p0rn star jeans