or Connect

Posts by Lucan

Ooh, you may be right! This tag looks the same... I did briefly think about Marinella when I first saw them.  
Any chance of some help with the following ties? I got them as I liked the patterns and they felt great, but there's no labels. Thanks.
Here's an amusing story from ebay for you.   I bought a pair of Tyrwhitt trousers from ebay. BNWT, unfiinished hems, 32" waist. The seller had 30" and 32" trousers available. When they arrived they looked great, but as soon as I put them I knew I had problems, they had a big fold of excess material on the back below the waistband.   So I opened a return to send them back, suggesting they may be seconds at best. I then got an email from the seller saying I should have...
You probably need to wash just one shirt 2 or 3 times to test the shrinkage before you make a final decision. Also bear in mind that we in desk jobs spend most of the day with our arms bent!
Two shirts from Kamakura, classic check OCBDs, in the Tokyo Slim Fit Cut. These are New Without Tags, never worn, just remove from pack and ironed.   £25 per shirt, or £45 for the pair. £5 P&P in UK, £12 to the US.   Will be on holiday after 12 August.  
  Shirt - Tyrwhitt Tie - Austin Reed "Cut" Suit - M&S Sartorial Belt - Bexley Watch - Longines Handwound. Used to be my Grandad's, so don't know a lot about it. It think my Dad bought it for my Grandad in the 80s when his eyesight was fading.
Yes, I agree I'm struggling to get a great amount of detail into my pictures at the moment. I'll try some different angles and lighting, but I may have to resort to a better camera at some point.
I have a feeling that white shirts aren't the forum's favourite fodder, but here goes anyway, I like 'em. Maybe next time I'll be back in blue (like a toned-down AC/DC).   Suit - Austin Reed (Dark Navy) Shirt - Kamakura Tie - Lewin Links - Stolen from a pirate!
This is more my everyday look, white shirt and blue tie. Kamakura shirt is on it's first wear, and I'm really pleased with it, but was too impatient to wash it before wearing. Do they shrink a little after the first wash? I could do with the sleeves coming up half an inch (I 'manually adjusted' for this pic).       Suit - M&S Sartorial with Alfred Brown fabric - dark grey herringbone Tie - Lewin Shirt - Kamakura Links - Dalvey Belt - Bexley
My favourite thing at the moment is patterns that look like solids from a distance, in particular ties. All my favourite ones have small patterms that are much less noticeable from more than a few metres. Suit - M&S Sartorial with Alfred Brown fabric Tie - Lewin Shirt - Harvie and Hudson micro gingham Links - Austin Reed Belt - Bexley