or Connect

Posts by Shin

Gentlemen, I am in dire need of assistance.   I'm looking to buy the Barbour Gladwell jacket in a size medium exactly as depicted in the link: http://www.barbour.com/mens/jackets-and-coats/wax/mens-heritage/gladwell-jacket   Same colour, the whole shabang. Can't find it anywhere. I'm in Toronto, Ontario, and I want this before fall hits. Help?
  If anyone knows anything about this boot please, do tell! I'm dying to buy them.
I desperate need your help guys.   I've an athletic/ottermode build, and I want to show it off, but I can't find a jacket that is legitimately suited for someone with wide shoulders and a slim waist.   I've looked into peacoats, bombers, parkas, and many brands out there but when the stuff arrives at the door it always looked like they used a barrel when creating the lower dimensions of whatever I happen to buy.   I'm 6ft 155lbs 28 inch waist 39 inch...
Need a wool, very slim fitting bomber for an atheistic build. (swimmer build, not body builder build) Wool because Canada, bomber because it shows off my hard hours put into cardio and gym. I'm totally desperate guys I want to be prepared this winter.
The Jcrew in Yorkdale mall of Toronto is for females only. Makes me rage just thinking about it.Thanks for the Thinsulate tip. Definitely will select it. I'm torn between a medium and a large right now, I'll email Jack to be sure.
After some further thought I sort of agree with your opinion. The leather trim is just excessive and the fact that it's 8 buttons showing also ticks me off.
Need a bit of help with the sizing guys. 6ft, 155 lbs, athletic/swimmer build. 40 inch chest, 28 inch waist, circumference wise. I'm looking to get the Bayswater peacoat after some serious debates between sterlingwear/schott/jcrew. So...medium or large? Also is this warm enough for Toronto winters?
Delete please. Sorry.
May I ask for some fashion opinions? It will be a refreshing change to all the sizing discussions going on here. Here's what I'm debating: I want to get a 740c for day to day wear going to university, but I'm afraid of looking too dressy. I will be dealing with brutal Canadian winters here so the weight of the wool definitely makes this coat attractive, but it looks so sharp and formal I don't want to attract too much attention as I am a low keyed person during usual...
Woke up, found my delivery from TBS at the door.      Sizing 2 down was perfect for the PS, I was able to get the last button on with only a little struggle. I imagine they will stretch the most at the waist when you're sitting down, so I threw a belt on it to prevent it from getting out of control.   Need to get them hemmed, I am 6'0 but they are probably 1' too long for my taste.