or Connect

Posts by CarbonatedTsoda

Hey all, as usual I have too many jackets so this one must go, sadly. Worn for one season, probably one or two months at the most. Great condition and keeps you very warm without making you look like the Michelin man. Has a 100% wool shell and 90% down filling. Great details like a drawstring at the waist and hood, pockets that have hidden flaps (visible on the left pocket of the frontal views), sizeable wrists, and a removeable hood. The first picture is most...
Hey all, recently got this from the fire sale. You know the deal, very nice details like coin fly buttons, and made from selvage cone denim. Warm soaked and worn once, unfortunately they're a bit small for me, otherwise I'd keep them. Looking for $60 gift/pay the fee + shipping. I can post pics if people want but they're pretty much new. SOLD BiG Measurements: Waist: 16.5" Front Rise: 10.5" Thigh: 11.25" Inseam: 33.25" Hem: 7.5"
Price drop
Figure this may interest some of you MC'ers as well. Got some nice stuff here to stave off the cold weather, at discount prices. Shipping is not included; feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Measurements: +J Nylon/Wool 4 pocket jacket $OLD Great great jacket. Really versatile, and warm without suffocating. Snow and rain slides off the nylon shoulders and the wool body keeps you warm while providing textural interest. Four snap button pockets, quilted...
Got some nice stuff here to stave off the cold weather, at discount prices. Shipping is not included; feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Measurements: +J Nylon/Wool 4 pocket jacket $100 Great great jacket. Really versatile, and warm without suffocating. Snow and rain slides off the nylon shoulders and the wool body keeps you warm while providing textural interest. Four snap button pockets, quilted lining, and a drawstring at the waist and hood...
Price drops!
Hi all, got some nice Kiton ties that don't really need any introduction. They're all seven folds and have a nice heft, except the dark navy flower tie, which is a very light and soft silk. All ties are 3.5" except the navy flower tie, which is 3.75". Colors are truest in the group shot. Price is $105 each shipped within the ConUS. ALL GONE
Hey everyone, I have some great Thom Brown designed Brooks Brothers Black Fleece items from when they were still being made in Italy. Very high quality, and initially exorbitantly expensive, pick them up here for a fraction of the price. Shipping is included within the ConUS. Measurements: BF Suit sz BB2 $OLD Great suit, made in Italy before production was moved to the US. Fully canvassed, 3 button roll to two stance, unfinished sleeves. Unfortunately I'm missing the...
Price drops
Hey all, have some jackets and blazers up for sale. Figured there'd be some interest in MC as well. If you have any questions feel free to let me know. Please note shipping is not included. McQ Coat sz 46EU 36US $OLD Great plaid pattern and amazing coat. Very high quality and perfect for the upcoming colder months. Lined with a warm insulating inner lining. Made in Italy. One caveat, the liner has to be restitched on the left arm, but it is completely wearable....