or Connect

Posts by Questionnaire

Ann Demeulemeester bird claw ring CCP nail ring  
I'm selling a black calf MMM 5 zip in size 48.   Here are the pictures of the jacket I purchased from a fellow SF user: http://www.styleforum.net/t/524725/margiela-5-zip-leather-rider-jacket-in-heavy-calf-48   It's in the same condition since I only wore it to try it on.   If you're interested please feel free to PM me.
How's the fit on my 5zip? This is a size 48 but I think a 46 will fit me better. For reference I'm 5'8" 140 lbs.  [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]  
Do you guys condition your leather jackets often? I've had a Lewis Leathers jacket for about 6 months now and I think it's starting to feel a little less supple.
Looking for a Maison Martin Margiela silver .925 nail ring in a size small. Original boxes and tags a plus.
Those boots are pretty interesting.
The red chair is an Arne Jacobsen egg chair which appears to be in a red fabric. The back of the white chair on the left side of the frame is probably an eames fiberglass chair. Not sure about the blue one with armrests though.
Fuuma forgive me for asking but is your LC2 3-seater legit or a replica?
The listed price is actually for a 12 pack. It just looks like it's 84 euro for 1 beer because of the picture.
Anyone use shoe trees for their CCP footwear?