or Connect

Posts by Broder

Det kan säkert vara Chester Barrie som har gjort den, det skulle verkligen inte förvåna mig. Man märkte direkt att det var ett kvalitetsplagg. Jag var först lite osäker på om jag skulle köpa den eller inte, då den var lite för stor för mig, men den var alldeles för härlig för att låta hänga kvar.And for all you non-Swedes out there; It could be Chester Barrie who have made it, it wouldn't surprise. I immediately noticed that it was a piece of great quality. At first, I was...
Whenever I try to post pictures of my finds it will not work. I am being directed to a page which tells me "Post not found" or something like that. Anyone know how I am going to fix it?
Lovely camel-coloured sport coat, pick stitching on lapels and on the outer seams.        [[SPOILER]]   The colour is actually darker and "more alive". [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]
Lovely camel-coloured sport coat, pick stitching on lapels and on the outer seams.        [[SPOILER]]   The colour is actually darker and "more alive" when you see it in real life. [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]
I do not have time to upload all my photos but I need to give you guys something.   [[SPOILER]]   This will have to do for now, good night (or good afternoon).
I have not got time to upload more images today, I'll save them for tomorrow.   [[SPOILER]]   This will have to do for now, good night (or good afternoon).
How big are the the thighs of the pale blue pair and the cream pair?
    It is just a different sizing method, sometimes used in Europe. The 27 means it's a short. Suit Supply uses the same method if I am not mistaken.    
Well, I must say the coulours fooled me.   I think the last suit fit you better than the one you posted earlier, it sits better on your hips. Hard to see the pocket sqaure though, details?
    Different tie and pocket square, right?