or Connect

Posts by Broder

Lapels too thin, collar gap and ugly windsor-knot, otherwise a good look.
That feel when you go to a thrift to pick up something you saw the last time, which you left then because you had to make up your mind about it and get the money, and it's gone.   Let's just hope that the store put it away because it hadn't sell, I've seen it in the store for quite some time but never really thought about it, I guess my sense of style has changed. It might be a good thing though, because...   I am going to New York City (North America for the...
  Looks good. Found some pictures of it on 'Oi Polloi' with the loop unhooked, in one way I like it, in one way I don't. Shame it's sold out at 'Oi Polloi' though, was only 85 pounds before it sold out.   The cuff design looks like a normal shirt cuff, don't really like it either.   [[SPOILER]]
I just discovered  fashion... definite fail on my part.
The Armoury has actually hosted a trunk show with Ambrosi (and maybe sells it too?), so they do work together in some form or another. But you're right, Foo hadn't any contact with The Armoury regarding the trousers.
'   Trousers, made in Italy, any guess on the maker? The boxes says Taglia/Size and Drop.   And I am sorry for the low-quality photograph, took it in a haste with my phone.
I wear a size 9.5 (UK sizing, with a little extra room (could size down half a size)) in Dr Martens 1960 boots, what size would I, approximately, wear in the Kiltie Blucher?
I have used a pair of Miltzen by Moscot for a while now and I couldn't have been happier, I think they fit my facial structures, my personality and my style very well. Now, when summer finally has come, I would really need a pair of sunglasses, preferably a pair of clip-ons (if there is something that works with the 'Miltzen', size 44). Where and what should I look for?        
I have used a pair of Miltzen by Moscot for a while now and I couldn't have been happier, I think they fit my facial structures, my personality and my style very well. Now, when summer finally has come, I would really need a pair of sunglasses, preferably a pair of clip-ons (if there is something that works with the 'Miltzen'). Where and what should I look for?
  I just watched the whole thing, what a fantastic movie!