or Connect

Posts by ilovetofusoup

Bump
Hello, I am selling my two Zara men's bomber jackets.  They are these jackets: http://www.zara.com/us/en/man/jackets/bomber-jacket-c586542p3268146.html   I purchased both the khaki and navy colors back in the fall.  Loved them, but am moving on, etc.  Very good condition - no rips, tears, or stains - but they do have a 4-5 months of wear on them.  Size medium.   Looking to sell for $65 each or $120 for both.  Free shipping from Seattle.
Hello, I'm selling a 2 year old, worn/used Tellason Ladbroke Grove Slim Tapered Raw Jeans.  Size 29.   I wore these for about a year and since washed them < a handful of times.  The fades are starting to come through now.  Holes started to develop in the back pocks from my wallet (mid sized Gucci wallet) and phone (iPhone 5s).  As a result, I sent the jeans to Denim Therapy in New York for patching.  The jeans have never been hemmed or had any other work...
Hello, I'm selling my North Face Gotham jacket.  Size is small.  Color is navy blue.  Condition is "Like New".  I wore it a handful of times when I bought it a couple years back, and have not worn it since.   I attached one fit pic.  I'm 5'8" and about 155 lbs, small fits nicely. Looking for $180 OBO incl. shipping.  Paypal personal only. Please let me know if you have any questions. From North Face's website: DETAILSThis down-insulated, waterproof jacket stays true to The...
I've decided to sell my off-white Schott NYC leather biker jacket.  The item is like new, I've only worn this a handful of times over the past 2 years.  I love it, but I just don't have the build for it. The exterior is leather with pre-distressed markings.  The interior is plaid patterned, 65% polyester / 35% cotton.   There is also racing stripes down each sleeve, an off center zipper, and the collar flap can be buckled on either side. Measurements: Tagged...