or Connect

Posts by whochrisliu

Sorry to revive this 3 week old thread but;   For this there is a lot of information over at the Fedora Lounge. Basically there are 3 players in the fine Montecristi market. Panama Bob, Optimo Hats, and Brent Black. I chose Brent Black, all 3 are exceptional hats. Quality straw, nice neat weaves and a good amount of weaves per inch. The hats are actually not made in Panama but come from Equador, Montecristi hats are not made in Montecristi, I think they are brimmed...
Well guys I just got my first pair in. Got them from Karl of Ascot Shoes. They are U Last's. Initially they are a little tight but I hear this style is. So I am hoping they break in or something. I am so jealous you all have Vass shoe trees, mine did not come with any. I am currently talking to the seller about my shoe trees.   Here is a phone pic: Sorry im no photographer.   I was wondering, mines do not have the Johannes Redenbach "JR" nor the German...
This was a really entertaining thread, read it from page 1. I have quite a bit of stool stories of my own, but I think I will start off in the beginning.   It was the year 1994, I was only a lad. My mother took me to Taiwan for the summer, up until this point I had not left the states before so I was unfamiliar with other countries. Upon arriving I noticed a few things; firstly there was no central air conditioning, secondly it was very hot, and thirdly western...
Pants are the things that I neglect in my wardrobe. My waist size fluxuates up and down quite often. 2011-2012 for instance I went from a 32 to a 38. From now to 2014 I plan to go down to 36...34...finally back to 32. Then I will fall off the wheel again and go up up up. So right now I am only wearing size 34 pants by Hagger. They are the only pants I can find with some good elastic waistbands. Anyways pants are just one thing I never really spent money on, just not...
For all you Croc' lovers my mom bought my dad a belt a long long time ago, its this tan/orange colored baby crocodile from head to tail. The head has a buckle device behind it (under the "neck" area) and the belt extends all the way out to the tail. I never worn it its just for novelty not even sure if this stuffs legal or not anymore. If anyones interested sent me a tell! Im going to go dig it up its here somewheres...
Pants are the things that I neglect in my wardrobe. My waist size fluxuates up and down quite often. 2011-2012 for instance I went from a 32 to a 38. From now to 2014 I plan to go down to 36...34...finally back to 32. Then I will fall off the wheel again and go up up up. So right now I am only wearing size 34 pants by Hagger. They are the only pants I can find with some good elastic waistbands. Anyways pants are just one thing I never really spent money on, just not...
Everyone on facebook for some reason try to pass off their life as being more interesting than it is.
Get a HEPA air purifier.
Anyone tried African Black Soap? I bought some on Amazon, suppose to do a whole bunch of great stuff, but IMO its just a soap. Good thing about it is that it lathers very easily. There is ash in there also so you dont need to use a scrub to exfoliate your skin your hand will do. After 3 bars I have gone back to using Pre De Provence soap though, they smell great.   Wouldent you want to wash yourself with a brown soap called DuDu?
I am not chronically addicted to cigarettes and I only smoke 1-2 cigars a week. But my co worker goes through a pack a day, he said that he slowly reduced the amount he smoked every week. Took a while but he only smokes 2 cig's a day now.