or Connect

Posts by whochrisliu

Haha right funny 50£, you have a great sense of humor ever thought of doing stand up?   Anyways Karl from Ascot said he shipped me the wrong trees, im getting the Vass ones free of charge, just they will take about 3 weeks to get here. And because I did actually do my homework I will inform you all the reason why some shoes have JR marked soles and some do not: RTW dont, MTO do. There you go, your welcome. Interesting how fast people online jump to conclusions...
Straight razors, safety razors. Who knows, nostalgia maybe, same reason I bought a little brush and mug set for my own Safety razor. I also like to collect/use vintage shaving and hair care products.
Now since we are reminiscing about my childhood horror stories I would like to share with you my most traumatizing memory. I have this one hidden away far and deep like Severus Snape's memory about Harry Potters mother.   Up until High School I have always attended a private school. There where many benefits of course, one in particular I took for granted was how few people there where in the bathroom. There where a total of 12 people who graduated with me in Middle...
Sorry to revive this 3 week old thread but;   For this there is a lot of information over at the Fedora Lounge. Basically there are 3 players in the fine Montecristi market. Panama Bob, Optimo Hats, and Brent Black. I chose Brent Black, all 3 are exceptional hats. Quality straw, nice neat weaves and a good amount of weaves per inch. The hats are actually not made in Panama but come from Equador, Montecristi hats are not made in Montecristi, I think they are brimmed...
Well guys I just got my first pair in. Got them from Karl of Ascot Shoes. They are U Last's. Initially they are a little tight but I hear this style is. So I am hoping they break in or something. I am so jealous you all have Vass shoe trees, mine did not come with any. I am currently talking to the seller about my shoe trees.   Here is a phone pic: Sorry im no photographer.   I was wondering, mines do not have the Johannes Redenbach "JR" nor the German...
This was a really entertaining thread, read it from page 1. I have quite a bit of stool stories of my own, but I think I will start off in the beginning.   It was the year 1994, I was only a lad. My mother took me to Taiwan for the summer, up until this point I had not left the states before so I was unfamiliar with other countries. Upon arriving I noticed a few things; firstly there was no central air conditioning, secondly it was very hot, and thirdly western...
Pants are the things that I neglect in my wardrobe. My waist size fluxuates up and down quite often. 2011-2012 for instance I went from a 32 to a 38. From now to 2014 I plan to go down to 36...34...finally back to 32. Then I will fall off the wheel again and go up up up. So right now I am only wearing size 34 pants by Hagger. They are the only pants I can find with some good elastic waistbands. Anyways pants are just one thing I never really spent money on, just not...
For all you Croc' lovers my mom bought my dad a belt a long long time ago, its this tan/orange colored baby crocodile from head to tail. The head has a buckle device behind it (under the "neck" area) and the belt extends all the way out to the tail. I never worn it its just for novelty not even sure if this stuffs legal or not anymore. If anyones interested sent me a tell! Im going to go dig it up its here somewheres...
Pants are the things that I neglect in my wardrobe. My waist size fluxuates up and down quite often. 2011-2012 for instance I went from a 32 to a 38. From now to 2014 I plan to go down to 36...34...finally back to 32. Then I will fall off the wheel again and go up up up. So right now I am only wearing size 34 pants by Hagger. They are the only pants I can find with some good elastic waistbands. Anyways pants are just one thing I never really spent money on, just not...
Everyone on facebook for some reason try to pass off their life as being more interesting than it is.