or Connect

Posts by whochrisliu

Enough with the bickering its getting annoying, Snedley, I have already made it quite clear the shoes where not used. If you dont believe me then fine, go troll elsewhere. This is the styleforum, are we here to talk finance and laugh about people less fortunate than us? You did make a interesting point though Snedley if we where here trying to impress teenyboppers I dont think we would be talking about Vass shoes would we? I think Kayne West LV sneakers would get a more...
  Thank you for defending young guys like me, but this is the internet everyone can say whatever and I take no offense. You guys dont know me and I dont know you. What I do know is that we all like up scale fashion. Anyone can brag about anything online, shoes as much as I love them, is childs play. They really are. It is ignorant to think that someone who buys a pair of thousand dollar shoes is "living outside their means" these shoes regardless how nice is not out of...
Well gents I think I made up my mind. I think I got to break the pattern and just get out there. Seriously I havent had a vacation since 2007. EVEN THOUGH every fiber in my body still says to go buy something. It has not made me any happier in the past 5 years...well shopping had its moments...but I just want to get the hell out of here. The "grind" is getting unbearable.
Thanks for all your suggestions even though its on hell of a lopsided vote. Well being in the travel forum section might have something to do with it. I never went to Italy, but I have been to France and the UK already. Most of Asia and to NY and Cali. I never liked the idea of backpacking through somewhere, maybe being out of your element and lost is fun but my idea of a vacation is 5 star hotels, room service, limo's, chauffeurs, sight seeing and fine dining. So my...
LeJouvre,   I cant really comment on that as I dont buy a lot of these types of shoes but through email he has been pretty nice I suppose. He initially said that the shoe needed break in time, then he said that the shoe did not fit. When I asked him what would fit,  he suggested that for my demands bespoke shoes are the only option at about 1500-2000 euros. I will take meaning as "You get what you pay for" as in if you truly want the best fit not even the finest RTW...
Oh yeah...I think Thailand is where I can get "Best Bang for Bhat" hahahaha!   I dunno guys, I just like being on a boat. I went 2 times before but this was like 6 years ago.
Eh oh well, now I know. Im not going to sell the shoe, I will still wear it around, they are comfortable now at least. Heel does not slip anymore and my pants will cover most of that part anyways. My cobbler said that aside from fit the steel shank spring is probably too hard or something.  He also looked at my feet photos he said that perhaps I should look into bespoke, said that with my feet I probably wont be finding anything that will fit me that great off the rack....
No I didnt Snedley, I got them from Ascot Shoes. Dont think I can get a refund.
My mistake, your avatar makes everything you say look quite serious  
  Oh hohohoho you dog you! If thats the case, what about perfume! It has a hint of sexuality if you choose to go that route. Just pick whatever its not important, but DO read up on it's specs online. That way you can tell her of all the great aromas, top notes, subtle hints of bla bla bla etc and how you THINK it fits her personality because shes strong, independent, attractive...That way she goes "Awww...he cared enough to personally choose something for me"