or Connect

Posts by Hennessy

No one?
It's a quick read, somewhat entertaining, but it doesn't bring much new to the table. I did like the part of the slow carb diet. Nothing new, but easily laid out.
Anyone?
Hi, I am looking for a few years of back issues of Men's Ex magazine. I live in Norway, but I'm sure we can agree on shipping. If you have any laying around you want to get rid of, please let me know. Regards, Hennessy
I frequently wear pink button down shirts. Looks great with dark color jackets and/or trousers.
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower More like David Johansen's New York Dolls Experience. I think he's the only original left.
I enjoy the classic stuff like Sex Pistols, The Ramones, New York Dolls, The Clash and so forth. I also have good memories listening to GG Allin, good tunes and a great contrast to his lyrics. Going to see The New York Dolls live this evening. Are they still any good? Hopefully it won't be sad and awkward as I find it with most old bands touring these days.
Am I the only one who didn't find the show that funny in the first place? The whole thing reminded me too much about the Simpsons, and as I'm sure we can all agree to that show hasn't been funny since about season three. Family Guy is hilarious.
I really find the case interesting. The Piëch and Porsche families owns the largest share of Porsche today and they also own a big part of VW. They claimed that they would use the money from a potential Porsche sale to VW to buy a larger share of VW. Seems like an ideal position to be in.
I learned to drive manual, but I prefer automatic and is what I use most of the time.