Posts by Mazzasan

Guys, need some advice. I accidentally dropped some shoe cleaner (jason marks) on my natural chromexcel boots and seemed to have stained them. Their is a darkened splotch on the toe box where I dropped the soap. Before i realized that they had stained I applied some shoe polish which i'm sure made it worse. Tips, ideas?
Very cool video posted by The Atlantic, thought this might be of interest. Can't seem to embed the video so here is a link to the short video:   https://www.theatlantic.com/video/index/512225/harris-tweed/
Mazzy Star vibe:  
Listening to a lot of Cohen since his death esp. his first 3 albums which are all masterpieces.    Not a song but a great clip nevertheless.  
Where do you guys get your shoelaces from? I've tried a bunch of generic ones and none of them seem beefy enough. Looking for corded cotton waxed for a couple pairs of trickers shoes. 
Just recently purchased my first pair of Viberg from Lost & Found, natural CXL with dainite sole. I am somewhat of an extreme pronator and so for most of my shoes the outer edges of the heel get worn out very quickly. I've never owned dainite souled shoes before however for some of my leather soled shoes I've mitigated some of the heel wear by getting rubber taps. Is that something i could do for dainite as well? 
Really digging Deakin's new album.   
[[SPOILER]]  Saw both of these last weekend when I went to pick up my pre order (Natural CXL Service Boot). Both looked very nice. I highly recommend Lost & Found - top notch service and they have some great make ups.