or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Corneliani "Life" model, which have a bit more built shoulders than say "Leader" and "Mantua". If Zegna Roma works for you, this will probably too.  Mid blue suit in size 38R US / 48R EU  Not sure what the exact name for this shade of blue is. Charcoal blue? Steel Blue? It's a tad darker IRL than in the pictures, as I used flash due to poor room lightning. Two button, Single breasted, dual vent. Fully canvassed. 4 inch notch lapels. Super 100's wool. Trousers are slim cut...
Super nice suit. Does price include or exclude shipping? 
Unfortunately one size too large for me, would've kept it otherwise.  Really nice suit, but it runs a bit large. Could maybe also work for the 56 R or L crowd. It's a 3 button suit(3 roll 2.5 ?), but the lapels have a nice roll. See pictures.  All in all a classic business suit. Suit is located in Norway, $25 for world wide shipping (with tracking).  Jacket: -Three button, single breasted -Fully canvassed -Super 130's charcoal gray wool -Dual vents -Shoulders are not super...
Solid grey in 100% cotton. Made in Italy (Lardini) Flat front trousers, Two button, single-breasted, double vents.  Shoulders: 17.5"Chest P2P: 21.5"Waist: 21.5"Length BOC: 30.5"Sleeves: 26" Inseam: 30" + 2.5"Waist: 17" x 2Rise: 11.5"Leg opening: 8"  [[SPOILER]]   Price includes shipping from Norway (World wide with tracking). 
Huge thanks to razl for including my stuff here. Things seem to move much, MUCH faster when people are reading this thread. 
And gone in just an hour, must be my new record here. 
That buyer sounds like a weapons grade c*nt.    Capiche? 
Incredibly nice charcoal suit from Corneliani in size 56R EU Drop 7. In my experience, the 'Leader' suits fit one size smaller than their tag size, and is cut relatively slim, so it could maybe also work as a 44R too. Check measurements to be sure. Suit is brand new with tags.    Price includes shipping from Norway (with tracking)    Jacket:  -100% Super 110's wool in charcoal grey  -Full-canvass construction  -Two button, single breasted  -Double vented  -Softer...
A bit older Tuxedo from the Corneliani "Linea Sartoria" line. It's around 15 years old, but has been hanging in the closet for most of the time.    A bit lower gorge than what you find today, identical to the tux that Robert Redford wore in "The Sting". Just add a cummerbund and you'll have that look nailed.        Shipping from Norway is 25$ with tracking (World wide)   Jacket  -Black superfine wool  -Single button  -Peak lapels  -Unvented  -Silk...
Very nice Corneliani tuxedo in 52R EU, only been worn once for two hours.    Bought it brand new (in a hurry) for an event that was due the same day, and have not worn it since.  I got the tailor to take it in a bit in the back, and had one more button added (I like that look, but the button can be removed with no aftermarks) afterwards. The trousers weren't properly hemmed, so there's full factory length to them.    It's a great looking tux with a mix of the old and...