or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Either he was desperate and needed money, his account has been hacked, or something happened to him.    FWIW, me and some other guys were scammed last year by a fairly "regular" SF'er. 
Or "Business casual" SC/Blazer and chinos for that mater. In my field (Engineering) slacks and button shirts is as fashionable as it gets. Anything more fancy than that, and people start asking if you're heading for a meeting or job interview. Can't remember the last time I saw a tie around here... 
  Paul Stuart suits tend to have a curved lapel.    And let's not forget the infamous Oxxford notch. Seems like it's been phased out in the past 10 years though. It looks as if someone rotated the notches downwards, and made the angle sharper. Some love it, some hate it..  
I have some knowledge of RLPL suits, but I've never seen one like this.    Fake? Or a really early model? Label looks really crooked, font looks odd...   http://www.ebay.com/itm/191073575130?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT  
Hi, could you post some pictures of suits you've made? 
Canali, Corneliani, Hickey Freeman, Brooks Brothers, Polo Ralph Lauren and Ralph Lauren Black Label, etc.  All pretty easy to find, and offer staple navy suits in the 1000-1500$ range.    Suitsupply also offers a wide range of plain navy suits. If you don't have any stores around, you could always order a couple online...keep the one you like best, and return the rest for free. 
Bought a Corneliani Mainline suit the other day, it was on a really steep discount, and fit me amazingly well OTR.  It's a blue suit, much more blue than your regular navy...so my questions are, it it too bright or sharp in color? What shirt and ties will go well with it? (Just follow the standard Navy guideline, or should some colors/combos be avoided?)   It's identical to this Ralph Lauren suit (sorry for posting same guy, but it's the only color I found that matched...
The classic combo that have stood the test of time:   Navy Blazer  White/Blue shirts  Tan/Beige/Khaki/Light Grey Trousers  Brown shoes.    Hard combination to screw up.   
I sold it for around 300$ here on SF, a month later I saw someone else flip it on Ebay for around 700$(using my pictures), described as a "ISAIA Base S" suit.   Seemed a bit unethical, but yeah, hopefully some guy is enjoying it. 
  I sold mine last year, but here's some pics.