or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Typical. I order something and the shipping is specified as "USPS Priority Mail International", only to find out that's is been shipped out as a First Class Letter. So far it's been 3 weeks in a shipping limbo.   Why would regular sellers take risks like that? And just to save 5-10 bucks on shipping. 
He's got the standard stuff. Half-Canvassed Charcoal and Navy suits (2 button SB)...some blue and white point-collar shirts, cheap Poly or silk ties, and one pair of black square toed shoes.   We were talking about the TV show suits, and he said that he loved the stuff that Harvey Specter is wearing.    So I'm thinking a staple suit, solid or striped shirts and maybe black or brown shoes.
Friend of mine asked me to upgrade his wardrobe. He's willing to spend 3500$, and is looking for a new suit, shirts, ties and shoes.  One suit and one pair of shoes would suffice, but he'd like a couple of shirts.    He has a couple of suits from before, a long with shirts, but he's looking for something that looks really nice, and can be worn on special occasions.   What do you think is his best options here?  Or rather, If you had 3500$ to blow for a nice rig, what...
I have two  one Navy Loro Piana suit in very good condition, the texture is a nice birdseye. Excellent staple suits.  They're marked 49L, but have been shortened by 0.7", so they measure to 40R.   3-roll-2 Soft shouldersFully-canvassed, made by St. Andrews. Handwork all over s150 fabric Pleated pants  Send me a PM if you're interested.  SuitShoulders: 18.5"Chest P2P: 21.5"Sleeves: 26"BOC: 30.5"Over middle button: 19.5"Inseam: 32.5" (+1)Waist: 17.5 x 2 (34-35) Rise:...
One thing I've noticed about his dressing is that the ties are impeccable. Perfect width, knot size and dimple. Nice conservative patterns and colors(I especially like the lighter blue tie he seems to be wearing a lot.)    Any idea who makes them? 
Bought it here a couple of weeks ago, but shoulders are too soft for my build, so couldn't get it to work. Nice suit though, with all the SF approved details. Dark Navy 90% wool, 10% silk.Fully canvassed construction Working buttonholes Flatfront pants Soft shoulders 3-roll-2  Chest: P2P: 21.45" Shoulders seam to seam: 18.3" Length BOC: 30" Sleeve Length: 25.5 (+1)Trouser Inseam: 32" (+2)Trouser Width: 34.5 (+1)  Suit is located in Norway, shipping is 25$ If you're located...
Selling a RLBL in 40R, drop 7. It's darker gray, with very fine dotted stripes. Nice suit and fabrics, but trousers are just too tight for me. It's used. Suit us un USED but nice condition.(used the askandy guide)CoatChest P2P: 21.25" Shoulder seam to seam: 18-7/8" Length BOC: 30.3"Sleeves: 25.5" Trousers Inseam: 34 unhemmed, but I can have trousers hemmed for you. I guess this works better for you who already have RLBL, and know your measurements. Waist: 33.5" (16,75 and...
Well, at least they're now a direct competitor to Hugo Boss and the likes, in terms of price. PRL used to be 40-50% more expensive than those brands, but their new prices are very competitive. I think a HB retails for the same.    If they still have the soft construction, good fabrics and decent quality (half-canvassed, or very high fusing), I guess it's good.   I wish they could just move all production to Caruso though...I mean, they're making RLBL, RLPL and RRL...
This must be a fake, or? Not interested in it, but I've seen it for a long time on the local classified  
brand new Loro Piana suits in EU50L / 49L, made by St. Andrews. They're navy blue, with very faint stripes. Looks solid from a few feet away, and various angles. Soft shoulders, high armholes, gorgeous S130 fabric. It's marked long, but could also work as regular(It's same length as my Regular sized Hickey Freeman, Borrelli and RLPL suits...).  First 4 pictures are my, the rest are not, but it's the exact same suit. The first pictures show the color best... Sleeves are...