Posts by dreamspace

Last time I checked (here in Norway), the various suits retail/start at:   Corneliani mainline: around 9500 NOK / 1200 USD / 1050 EUR Canali: Same as Corneliani  Caruso: 12000 NOK / 1500 USD / 1350 EUR Zegna: 16000 NOK / 2000 USD / 1800 EUR Isaia and Partenopea: 20000 NOK / 2500 USD / 2200 EUR   The price seems to reflect the difference in quality pretty well. But all the above suits are fully canvassed. Maybe one rare exception would be a totally unlined piece,...
Quite recent Zegna Couture suit for sale. It's in a dark navy blue w/purple-ish double stripe pattern. It's dark navy, so look at the photos with flash for an idea. Hard to get the color on picture. The fabric is soft 15 milmil 15 (equivalent to Super 150's). The suit is in used but very nice condition.    The suit is marked 52R, but has been taken in a bit around the waist, so it could work as a 50R EU too.  The Couture fit (at least the recent ones) is kind of similar...
Solid dark grey RLPL suit for sale. It's in a nice staple dark grey(the picture of the label shows best how the fabric looks like IRL). Made by St. Andrews, lots of nice handwork.  Size is 42L, but it's a bit more slim around the waist than my other suits in 42.    $25 shipping from Norway    Specs:    -42R Drop 6 'Jonathan' model.  -100% Super 130's wool   -Fully canvassed  -3-roll-2  -Ticket pocket  -Dual vents  -Functional sleeves  -Fully lined  -Double...
Really nice suit from Pal Zileri mainline (white label) in gorgeous super 170's fabric. I have one in the same size from their Sartoriale line in Super 180's, and this one actually feels a bit softer. Def. same softness that you'll find from similar fabric in Kiton, Brioni and Attolini suits. It's in a discrete pinstripe/herringbone-like texture, see pictures. Almost looks solid from a few feet.    It's in used but very nice condition. Absolutely no sheen to find...
Nice suit. Looking at the tags, these were made by Cesare Attolini. 
For sale is a black plaid Lanvin 15 Faubourg suit in size 52R, made by Caruso in Italy. This is their top RTW line, and retails around $3k last I checked.    The suit has a traditional cut (i.e not extremely slim, but not a baggy suit either) with classic styling. The plaid pattern is very subtle.    It's a used suit that could need a real pressing. Can't find any rips, tears, holes or stains. Only issue is some sheen on the trousers, mostly around seat area.    $25...
Nice suit for sale, a bit small for me. Zegna mainline suit in their multiseason fabric (feels really nice and soft), true staple if you ever needed one. Size is 50R EU, check measurements. Fit Roma, but not those older types with extremely structured shoulders.    Lightly used. Some slight sheen where the belt is (pretty much unnoticeable when worn). No tears/rips, holes, stains, etc. The arms could need a propper pressing. Sorry for the terrible pictures, poor...
Just got this, but it's a bit too slim for me, so here it goes:    Nice staple suit by Saint Andrews / Sartoria Santandrea in 50R EU. 3 button and with pleated (though slim cut) trousers. High armholes, slightly roped shoulders. Same amount of handwork as on my St. Andrews made RLPL and Loro Piana suits.    Shipping from Norway will be $25. Check out my other classifieds, and I'll get you a better price on multiple items.    Specs:    -Size 50 R EU Drop 6  -Super...
Is there any easy way for a seller to use other shipping options that GSP, once the sale is doen?    Global Shipping Program is horrible. Awful. And most sellers don't even know that they're using it, as a default. Nor do they know or see the extra fee that we're forced to pay. Worst part is that it's SO DAMN SLOW.    It's incredibly frustrating to see very nice stuff on Ebay (that you know will be sold within the hour), and see that they're using GSP. Right now I'm...
New RLPL label spotted. Probably from their highest St. Andrews line. Their nicest looking to date, IMO.