Posts by dreamspace

So I've spent all day researching the case I mentioned, sifting through the addresses and names I've been given, as well as those that others have been given. This honestly looks like a case of identity theft.    1. The paypal address the buyer used, belongs to someone young.  2.1 The shipping address I was given, is not associated with the sellers name. (In fact, some 89 year old senior)  2.2 The shipping address some other buyer (same town) was given, was associated...
Okay, good. Hopefully Ebay has started to see his pattern.    Buys expensive stuff, returns shit. In my case, he's noticed a weakness in the tracking system. Sometimes USPS doesn't update the tracking or register a "delivered", even though that's the case. Luckily it shows the shipment still at his post office, which cleared me out of a similar case before. Postal service will get back to be today with more detailed information.    I know other sellers on Ebay have...
Yeah, from now on I'm cross-checking buyers with this list.    I contacted a seller on Ebay that got scammed by him recently, same trick as above. He bought some expensive Ferragamo shoes, and shipped back some cheap beat up junk.    Did you report him? I know that if Ebay gets enough reports, they will act on the mater. And as far as I know, they'll even open up enough old cases.    In either way, if you haven't reported him, please do. The more people the better. 
garcijgajos
So a small update on the buyer: I went through his feedback, and found no less than two other sellers that warned against him as a scammer. Always the same: Buys up high-priced products and opens up item not received or ships back different items. Of course, Ebay being Ebay, I didn't see these at first because you can't leave a bright red feedback as a seller. I'm in contact with the postal service, who's trying to locate it.    My guess right now is that the buyer...
Well, Su Misura is Made to Measure, so you can get them made however you want. The question here is, do you like Zegna? IMO, it's hard to choose between the different brands when it comes to this level. They all offer good material, construction, handwork, etc. 
Hi all,    A buyer opened up a ebay dispute againts me, on the basis of "Item not received". I've posted about this buyer before here, but here's the history:    START   September 26th: I shipped a suit from Norway to USA, using Priority Mail shippig option. USPS handles these when they arrive the US, and are sent as USPS Priority Mail with signature confirmation.    October 8th: I noticed that the shipment has not ben picked up yet, as the tracking info on USPS...
Grey chalk stripe flannel suit for sale, recent model from Canali. It's in a nice year-round weight, so this is not a very heavy flannel. Already have a grey flannel chalk stripe, so this one will have to go. Used but in good condition, can't find any damage.    $25 in world-wide shipping from Norway (w/tracking)      Specs:  -100% Wool  -'11220' model  -Size 52R EU Drop 6  -Dual vents  -Two button, single breasted  -Fully lined  -Faux / non-functional sleeve...
I love the midnight blue Verona 3-piece tuxedo, but I really wish they would have gone with a lower cut waistcoat. More U-shape, kinda like those that Brioni and Tom Ford makes.    http://eu.suitsupply.com/en/suits/smoking-blue-plain/P5013.html
Caruso (At least Sartoria Parma) is pretty much poor mans Kiton, as far as cut/aesthetics goes. But they do have ton of different cuts...you can find anything from Drop 4 to Drop 9 or 10, so how slim they are is very relative. They are no doubt the bests bang for the buck suit you can find, especially when on sale or in outlets. The value you get for 400-500 bucks via ebay/yoox/etc. is hard to match.   You'll also find much more conventional Caruso suits on those sites,...