or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Staple Ermenegildo Zegna suit for sale.    Striped navy fit mila suit in good condition. Flat front trousers, double vents, 2 button single-breasted. No tears, holes, pulls, sheen, etc.    Shipping from Norway(w/tracking) is $30    Specs:    -Navy thin pinstripe fabric  -Full canvas construction  -Two button, Single breasted -Double vents -Functional sleeve buttons -Flat front trousers    Measurements:    Shoulders: 18.5" Chest: 22" Waist: 20.5" Sleeves:...
Staple Ermenegildo Zegna suit for sale.    Solid navy fit roma (though with soft shoulders, just like their fit mila) in good condition. Flat front trousers, double vents, 2 button single-breasted. No tears, holes, pulls, etc.    World-wide shipping from Norway (w/tracking): $30    Specs:    -Solid navy multiseason fabric  -Full canvas construction  -Two button, Single breasted -Double vents -Functional sleeve buttons -Flat front...
Measurements added, price lowered. 
Nice 3 piece from Ermenegildo Zegna for sale. Dark grey(Darker than in the pictures) with a subtle purple overcheck, looks really nice in person. Hardly worn.    Price includes world wide shipping from Norway.    Specs:    -Made in Switzerland  -Full-canvass construction  -2 Button, Single breasted -Double vented  -Functional sleeves  -5 Button waistcoat   -Flat front pants    Measurements (inches)   Shoulders: 18.75 Chest: 22.5 Waist: 21 Sleeves:...
Solid navy Kiton suit for sale. Size 52 EU, though it may be a bit on the shorter side. Def. not for the tall crowd (I'm 6'2", and it looks a bit off on me with the button-stance and pockets).  It's in used, but very nice condition. Can't find any tears, sheen, spots, or pulls. In a very nice and conservative fabric. It's lighter weight, and has natural shoulders. Feels like wearing a shirt!  $25 in world wide shipping (with tracking) from Norway.  Specs:  -Solid navy...
Soft shoulders, slimmer 'Leader' cut, flat front pants, fully canvassed, etc. As staple as it gets. Used condition. There's one small spot on the side of one leg where there's some very slight sheen, and around waistband where the belt is (obviously not seen when worn with belt)     world wide shipping from Norway is $30 (w/tracking).  Let me know if you're interested, I'd prefer to sell here rather than Ebay.   Shoulders: 18" Chest: 20" Waist: 18" BOC Length:...
Beautiful suit from Ralph Lauren, made by Corneliani. 100% thick cashmere (heavier weight) in a nice houndstooth pattern. The color is black and oatmeal, with a subtle rust overcheck (The sleeve tag picture is most true to its real color). The shoulders are a bit strong and with roped sleeve-heads. If you like the styling of Tom Ford suits, you'll love this one.    Even though the Garrison suits are known for wide lapels, this one has 3.25"-3.5" notch lapels.  Note that...
What a trainwreck this years Oscars was.
The Oxxford 1220 model is BY FAR the nicest looking American cut I've ever seen, at leas OTR. If you enjoy the typical soft shoulders/wider lapels/high armholes/high gorge/etc. features that Kiton, Attolini, and the other usual suspects offer, you'll probably enjoy the 1220 immensely. 
Nice mid-gray suit from Castangia. It's marked 52, but it's quite slim IMO. Could work as a 50.  Has a small rip in the lining by the inside pocket, but obviously not something that shows from the outside. Mid-weight, has shoulders that remind of Zegna Torino/Roma, RLBL.    World-wide shipping from Norway (w/tracking): $30   -Flat front trousers  -Double vents  -Two button, single-breasted  -Working cuffs    Measurements:    Shoulders: 18.1"  Chest: 22 Waist:...