or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Hi, sorry for the late answer, just noticed your question now. Any specific pictures you want? I'm selling a pair of BNWT suits form LP, in the same model, there's some pictures of the pants in that thread.    The pleats are more on the modern side, def. not huge and deep pleats that you'll find on lots of older trousers. 
Nice navy peacoat in cotton from Brioni. Half-lined and perfect for the warmer months. -Metal buttons -Single-vent -Slimmer cut  Not much more to say! Shoulders: 18.5" Chest: 21.5" BOC: 30.25"Sleeves: 24.5" 30$ worldwide shipping from Norway.  [[SPOILER]]
Nice staple RLPL suit in dark gray or charcoal, with a very subtle check pattern and an even more subtle blue overcheck. I honestly can't see the blue overcheck, unless I really look for it. It just seems solid IRL.  The suit is used and in nice condition. Two of the pockets are still sewn shut.  The suit is made by Caruso, and is a "Savile Row" model.  Jacket-Two button -Single breasted -Ticket pocket -Double vents -Functional buttons (In a config of two buttons on each...
Tag from inside pocket, plus two buttons from inside jacket.   [[SPOILER]]
Picked up this NWT Brioni Summer/Cotton Pea Coat from some Italian seller. All his other stuff seemed legit, but I have no experience with Brioni outerwear. Can't really find anything that screams fake about it as I go through it. Fit is really good, and the cotton seems pretty good too.  Buttons seems to be horn, with double "Brioni". The outer buttons are metal. Lining is white with the "Brioni".  [[SPOILER]]
Ah, didn't catch that one. Pretty weird choice, as he's been the Tom Ford (Hollywood) poster boy nr. 1 for the past few years. 
As for Neil Patrick Harris    First grey: Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere Second black Shawl Collar: Dunhill Third Burgundy/Marron DJ: Valentino Fourth DB peak lapel tux: Zegna Couture Fifth blue velvet DJ: Tom Ford   I loved the Dunhill and Tom Ford. Brunello Cucinelli also looked great. I'd pass on the two others...didn't like the puny lapels.   edit: Bradley Cooper wore Ferragamo  Chris Pratt wore Tom Ford. The shawl collar tux that Pratt wore looked absolutely...
Hi, shipping to Italy is 25 euro    No, there should be material to let out. I'll double check later and come back with the measurements. 
Very nice Isaia suit in a lovely navy blue birdseye pattern. This is the slimmer base 'Gregory', and even though the tag says 52, its def. more of a 50/40. The trousers have been slimmed down, and they are pretty damn slim. Please see the measurements, and compare them to your own! I can't stress this enough. The suit is used, but in very nice condition. Boutonnière has not been opened, nor one of the front pockets.  The shoulders are soft and roped, much more narrow than...
Used Loro Piana suit, made by St. Andrews. The suit is in used condition(some slight wear under the armholes, but not very noticable), really high quality. St. Andrews has made stuff for brands like RLPL, Stefano Ricci, Brooks Brothers and a many others. These suits are only sold at various Loro Piana shops, and retail around 3500-4000$. The ones I see on Ebay, usually go for around 500$-800$ (used) suit is in size 49L (EU), but measure to slim 40R. I have a couple of...