or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Mainline Corneliani "Life" Blazer for sale. Staple solid navy with gold buttons. The "Life" model is a Drop 6, which IMO runs a bit large. I usually have to size down for proper size. See measurements.  Used condition, but I can't find any rips, tears or holes.Price includes world wide shipping from Norway.  Specs:  -Solid navy, super 100's wool -Full canvas construction -Cold buttons (4x2 + 2) -Double vents -Fully lined  Measurements:  Shoulders: 19.5" Chest: 22.5 Waist:...
Very nice and modern Corneliani suit for sale, a true wardrobe staple. This is from their "Grant" model which is a Drop 8, so it could maybe work as a 50/40 too. Color is charcoal gray / dark gray in super 120's wool. The suit is gently used, the hanger in the pictures is not included. I've taken pictures both with and without flash.  World Wide shipping from Norway is included in price (w/ tracking).  Specs:  -Two button, single breasted -Double vents -Fully...
Dark navy flannel suit from Ascari Parma, which is made by Raffaele Caruso. The fabric is a bit heavier than what I'm used to (never owned flannel before), but it's really nice looking. It's a bit on the slimmer side, which is why I'm selling it. Let me remind you that the color is DARK. As close to true navy as you'll ever come, almost black looking. Hanger included.    Suit is located in Norway, World wide shipping is included in the price (w/ tracking).    -Solid...
Blue suit from R. Caruso Sartoria Parma in size 52R. Trousers turned out to be too slim, so hopefully someone else will fit it better. Tha sleeves are unfinished, buttons and thread is included in a small Raffaele Caruso pouch.    I had to use flash on the photos, so the pattern is a bit bussier looking than in person. Nice medium blue color, not too far from air force blue. Caruso tree hanger included.    Suit is located in Norway, World wide shipping is included in...
Probably opening a can of worms here, but what the hell.    I'm currently looking into buying my first Tom Ford suit. Mostly because I like the styling (wide peak lapels, roped and structured shoulders, button-stance, etc.), but also because I know they're high-quality. Zegna Couture IIRC.    But with that said, are his suits basically just well-tailored 1970s suits? Whenever I see movies from the 70s, the suits absolutely scream Tom Ford. Wide lapels, slim waist,...
 That one is overpriced, if anything. It's at least 20 years old, unvented, brown pinstripe...yeah. Probably a decent buy for 30-50 bucks, if that's your thing. 300 is absolutely ridiculous though. 100 bucks more and you'll find BNWT Caruso, Corneliani, Canali, etc. 
I've actually experienced this once before, when a buyer refused to pick up the item (due to customs). That was only through paypal, not ebay, and I miraculously won the case. It was probably because I had screenshots of the buyer explicitly telling me he wouldn't pick it up, and other proof.    But right now the (current) buyer simply cut off all communication. My biggest fear is that he'll open up a "item not received" case, and that Ebay/paypal will treat the package...
How does one deal with Ebay buyers that refuse to pay customs?    Some guy bought a couple of fragile and somewhat expensive items (600$). He did not ask for me to declare down value, but stressed that I packed really well. Well, now it's been a week in the customs, awaiting payment. And no contact of course.    What really grinds my gears is that I've already spent $50 on shipping, and will have to pay a return fee (almost same sum) if it's returned (which may or may...
Most of my Borrelli shirts have that kind of roll. (Though not as extreme as those in your OP)    Example:   
Here's one tip I've heard regarding both Hermes and Ferragamo: The silk texture/stripes should run vertical, not horizontal. I don't know the technical term for it, but if you zoom in on either ties (at least the legit ones), you should see that the silk goes in vertical stripes. (or at least somewhat vertical/a bit slanted)