or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Beautiful suit from Ralph Lauren, made by Corneliani. 100% thick cashmere (heavier weight) in a nice houndstooth pattern. The color is black and oatmeal, with a subtle rust overcheck (The sleeve tag picture is most true to its real color). The shoulders are a bit strong and with roped sleeve-heads. If you like the styling of Tom Ford suits, you'll love this one.    Even though the Garrison suits are known for wide lapels, this one has 3.25"-3.5" notch lapels.  Note that...
What a trainwreck this years Oscars was.
The Oxxford 1220 model is BY FAR the nicest looking American cut I've ever seen, at leas OTR. If you enjoy the typical soft shoulders/wider lapels/high armholes/high gorge/etc. features that Kiton, Attolini, and the other usual suspects offer, you'll probably enjoy the 1220 immensely. 
Nice mid-gray suit from Castangia. It's marked 52, but it's quite slim IMO. Could work as a 50.  Has a small rip in the lining by the inside pocket, but obviously not something that shows from the outside. Mid-weight, has shoulders that remind of Zegna Torino/Roma, RLBL.    World-wide shipping from Norway (w/tracking): $30   -Flat front trousers  -Double vents  -Two button, single-breasted  -Working cuffs    Measurements:    Shoulders: 18.1"  Chest: 22 Waist:...
Quite nice Armani suit for sale. This a recent Black Label, and has some pretty nice details all over. It's marked 54R EU, but it's slim. Would probably work much better as a 52R, maybe even a big 50R. The color is IMO charcoal. Nice silk/wool mixture, without the silky sheen.  It's used, but very good condition.  Specs: -70% Wool / 30% silk -Double vents -Peak lapels -Straight jetted pockets -Two button, single-breasted. -Flat front pants -3.75" peak lapels  Price...
John Kerry has looked sharp every time I've seen him. He loves his variety of blue suits, uses sleeker shoes, and just comes off as a very well-dressed man.    (Though he looks a bit more like a banker than a politician, with those vibrant silk-print ties.)
Selling a solid navy Kiton suit in size 52L EU. I absolutely love the color on this one, it's what I'd call the perfect navy. Not too dark, not too blue, and extremely lush. It's in Super 150's, but it does feel like a higher number than that. Not even my Brioni in Super 180's feels like this one.  It's in used condition, and the only things I can find is a very minor pull in fabric on the back. It's not a hole from what I can see, but two threads that have been pulled....
Fake Canali spotted in the wild.   
Two years ago I was scammed on Ebay by sending personal payment to some seller. I filed a unauthorized payment claim against the seller, and miraculously won the case. Fed PP some BS story about kids in the household using my card, and pointed out that I had not received anything. The seller never replied to anything, which may have been a deciding factor in my case. 
They started with that label around 2009 or 2010, IIRC. They then changed it to a newer one last year, so it's probably from 2 to 7 years old.   It's not their classic tux, which has one button, solid serge black fabric, and either vented or unvented. Looks like there's a very slight stripe pattern to the fabric? Could be some seasonal model, specially made that year.   Most of the mainline Zegna (which your tux is) I've seen has usually been classic, with Z Zegna...