or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Looking for a recent Zegna mainline tux in 40R. Fit Mila or Rome.  Peak lapels  1 button  No vent or double vented    Send me a PM if you have one you're selling. 
What are the rules here? Let's say you're wearing a shirt, maybe tie, sport coat or blazer, and a sweater(V or crew neck) or odd vest.    Also, is it acceptable when wearing a full suit, during the coldest months? (Business)  
And the morale of the story is: Don't order online if you need something the next day, especially not a couple of minutes before deadline. 
Found some Canali products on sale (Suits, Sport coats, shirts, ties, etc.) on 70%, so about 300 bucks for sport coats, and 450 for suits...good price? Or can they be had even cheaper?    It was the new line, with new logo. Sport coats where normal label, and some Canali Kei stuff. 
Here's some nice reading info on the Peak Lapel.    http://parisiangentleman.co.uk/academy/variations-on-the-peak-lapel/
Blue striped suit  Light blue shirt  Blue tie  White PS (couldn't find my blue dotted)  Black shoes    Pretty blue all over. Terrible indoor lightning     
I LOVE the Isaia he's selling, but as with almost all Regular length suits today, it's too short :-|    A shame that every manufacturer has jumped on the short jacket trend, and you almost can't find a 40R that's over 30" BOC these days. Regular is too short, Long is too long.  
Brand new shirts from Loro Piana for sale. Two in plain white, two in white/blue stripe.  Spread collar, 1 button rounded barrel cuff, normal fit.    These retail for over 500$ in the LP stores.   Buy 2, get 5% discount  Buy 3, get 10% discount  Buy 4, get 20% discount    Items are located in Norway, flat shipping w/tracking is 10$.    Chest: 23.4- 24 from pit to pit  Waist/mid/narrowest point: 21.5"  Shoulders: 19.25"  Sleeves: 25.5" Cuff(From hole to...
Thinking about selling a navy RLPL suit in 40L. The fit is Savile Row, which has a very typical British Cut, hence the name. Made by Caruso.  Has the standard RLPL details-Double forward pleats-Side adjusters-Ticket pocket -Lightly structured/padded shoulders.  It's in a very classic Navy color, and has been worn once since it was bought brand new. I did however have some work done on it.  -Waist taken in a bit -Trousers slimmed bellow knee, and cuffed. (Nothing drastic,...
Bought it here a couple of days ago, got it today, and realize It's too big for me.  It's marked 52R with a drop 7. I'd say it's true to 42R, though the pants are quite slim.  -S150 Dark Navy, Almost charcoal. Really hard to get on picture. -Two buttons -Flat front pants / cuffs-Functional buttonholes  Nothing much else to say, it's a staple suit. If someone has a staple suit in Navy or Charcoal in 40R that they want to trade, send  me a PM.  shoulders on back, from seam...