or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Awesome, sounds like I'll be placing an order not too long from now then.    Which of your available fabrics would look most like this? I'm basically looking for a staple Navy suit, which is a bit more blue than dark...and not too dull. Have enough of dark-dark navy suits.   
I watched "Once upon a time in America" the other day, and man those tuxedos they wore looked good. Without going bespoke or vintage hunting on Ebay and thrift shops, where can one actually find those?    -Generously sized peak lapels (4-4.5" inches it seemed like), with a nice bow/belly to them  -Low-ish button stance  -Low-cut/U-cut vest     Couldn't find any screencaps from the movie, but something like this:   
Ok, thanks. Over here shoes are tax-free, but there's a 25% standard import VAT...plus whatever the shipping company they're using takes for customs work and handling.    What company are they using for shipping? 
Hi, after ordering a and trying the trial suit, what exactly can be modified for your last suit?    Can the button stance be lowered/heightened?  Can one shoulder be made shorter/wider than the other?  Can the back/shoulder section be adjusted for hunching, sloping or squaring of shoulders, collar gap/back bunching.  etc.    Or are there just minor modification made to a new stock suit, like adjusting sleeve length, taking in  waist.   Thanks
Question for the Euro guys (preferably Norwegians): Did you get hit with customs/taxes on the shoes? I.e, did Meermin mark down the price, or did they quote the full price? I know a lot of smaller MTM shops have a tendency to declare package with lower prices before shipping...send me a PM if you don't want to answer it here for all to see. 
Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing where most of his customers are from. (A lot of countries don't have RL stores, so who knows if one could stiff those customers more easily)
How do guys like blue_present stay in business? His prices are out of this world, I mean, he's actually selling RL items for more than they retail brand new in stores. Take for example RLPL suits: 99% of sellers are maxing them out at 1500$-2500$, brand new with tags and never worn...then you have him, the 1%, asking 4.5k$-7k$    I'd like to see the geographic of his customers. 
  Anyone seen the Blue tux in person? Is it as blue as on their photo, or a bit darker? 
Went through local classifieds the other day, and to my surprise I found a recent Mainline Corneliani tux for only 80$, so why not I thought. It's a Long length jacket, I usually wear Regular length jackets (even though I'm 6'2", body proportions are a bit off)       
Here's the inside tag      edit: ^ All right, thanks. Should fit like a 38L-40L then.