or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

I own a Oxxford SC that I really love. The fit is spot on, the construction is just how I like it. (Soft shoulders, wide enough lapels, good button stance, etc.)  I've wanted to get a matching Oxxford suit for a long time now, but since I live in Europe that's out of the question.    Are there any decent and respectable MTM companies that could take this jacket (and perfect fitting trousers from some suit that I own), and basically copy/clone it?    Kent Wang...
Wondering (MTM program); If one already has a perfect fitting suit/jacket/trousers, could it be shipped to you for measurements and "cloning"? 
For the big time Ebay flippers:   I've noticed some decent looking used bespoke suits lately...however, the prices are absolutely ridiculous. We're talking over 4 digits...however, I've noticed that the same sellers also use the "Or best offer" option.    Would it be downright rude to make a 100-200$ offer on a used bespoke suit going for BIN 1000$ or offer? I mean, sure, it's probably a good suit, but then again it's bespoke made for someone else.    Ar...
Two staple suits for sale: Corneliani is BNWT, the other has been worn once. These are slim fitting 40R suits    Copied info from my previous ads:    BNWT 40R charcoal gray Corneliani CC Collection suit   This is a very nice spring/summer weight suit(never worn) that looks and feels like a regular wool suit, but is lighter for the warmer months. There is no sheen on the fabric from the silk blend. It's an overall great and practical suit. Color - Dark Grey...
Navy MV suit with Peak lapels. THE JACKET NEEDS A PRESSING, as you can tell from the pictures.  As far as I know, these (Marco Valentino suits) are either half-canvassed or fully canvassed   JACKET Armpit to Armpit: 20" Shoulder 2 Shoulder across back:18" shoulder 2 cuff: 25.5" length: 31 3/4" Double vents Ticket pocket  Peak lapels  2 Button single-breasted  Pants waist: 32" inseam: 32.5 with 2" hem, no cuff leg opening: 8.5" flat...
Mattarazi Uomo men's 40 R navy suit. The fabric is 97% wool and 3% cashmere; it looks and feels amazing. Pretty sure it's canvassed, feels identical to my RLPL, Oxxford and Loro Piana suit when doing the pinch test. The suit is free of stains, rips, tears, or holes. See measurements below. Jacket (in inches) *Shoulders: 18.25 *Pit to Pit: 21 *Waist: 20 *Sleeves: 25 *Length from under the collar: 30 *Fully lined *Dual vent Trousers *Flat front *Lined to...
42R RLPL suit for sale. It's marked 42R, but fits like a 40R...in fact, I'm not really sure a normal 42R would fit this suit, as I'm usually 38R/slim 40R, and this is pretty close to what I'm usually wearing.    It's a fantastic feeling and looking suit, but the shoulder width just doesn't work for me, as the shoulders are too soft (and thus just sloping downwards on my narrow shoulders)  The color is difficult to capture, so I'll post a few different...
New and never used mainline Caruso suit. The stripes are white dotted and white dotted with brown dotted (alternating)  Trimmer fitting suit with natural shoulders and classic width lapels.    100% wool(Loro piana zelander) Lining : 100% cupro Size : US 38 (EU 48) 7R Full-canvas construction 3 roll 2.5 button fully lined Dual back vents Attached sleeve bottons Flat front pant Made in italy. Approximate Measurements: Jacket : Shoulders 18" Chest...
So far I've learned how to sew on buttons and hem pants, easy stuff that's good to know. But right now I'm in a jam; I need the sleeves on my jacket shortened by about .75", and all local tailors and seamstresses are full-booked (national day coming up in a few days). my best shot seems to just do it myself. FWIW I do have no value/useless jackets to practise on, so no worries there. Could anyone provide useful websites/tutorials/video lessons on sleeve...
Beautiful Navy Herringbone Regent model suit in 40S. Could fit a 38R, but please check measurements! The suit is Brand new and unworn, bastings have not been removed and buttons not sewn on. Suit is located in Norway, 30$ shipping to outside EU.  -Navy Herringbone -Custom Order, 1200$ MSRP measurements (approximate)   Jacket: -Dual vents -Two button, single-breasted -Higher armholes -Half-canvassed -Two flap-pockets -Three internal...