or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

They started with that label around 2009 or 2010, IIRC. They then changed it to a newer one last year, so it's probably from 2 to 7 years old.   It's not their classic tux, which has one button, solid serge black fabric, and either vented or unvented. Looks like there's a very slight stripe pattern to the fabric? Could be some seasonal model, specially made that year.   Most of the mainline Zegna (which your tux is) I've seen has usually been classic, with Z Zegna...
Well, on the bright side: You'll save money. No need to shell out lots of money for "beater" stuff every year. You can relocate that money into other things, even nicer stuff that you'll wear once a week/month or whatever.   As much as I love dress pants, they have a much, MUCH shorter lifespan than jeans or chinos. And when I'm grinding away at the desk/office, it kinda feels like you're wasting a perfectly good pair of trousers on nothing. Save that for potential...
I've owned everything from Caruso, and owned/tried most RLBL models. As mentioned above, Caruso and RLBL are very different in the shoulder department. soft vs broad structured shoulders.    I haven't really found any perfect comparisons to RLBL, they either seem to fit you or they don't...no middle ground. Very square and strong looking. I fit other strong-shoulder suits/coats like Zegna Roma/Torino, Brioni, Gieves and Hawkes, etc, but RLBL is pretty much unwearable for...
I've seen those on Ebay as "2015" models, so could be a brand new tag? 
Tincati is also one other brand that is first tier. The ones I've seen and owned have been made by Kiton, Attolini, D'Avenza, I think St. Andrews too.  My Attolini x Tincati is 100% identical to the same model by Cesare Attolini house brand, and both are priced almost identically too.    Paul Stuart - Stuart's Choice is/has been made by Isaia, St. Andrews. Excellent stuff, but a bit expensive brand new, considering that you could go to the brands (Isaia, SA) directly...
I was once scammed for about 500$, which was paid via paypal personal payment. Miraculously got the money back though! I simply claimed unauthorized payment, and made up some BS story about relatives buying stuff without my permission. Changed my password, and pointed out that the unauthorized purchase had never been delivered. Couldn't believe that it worked, but it did.     But as mentioned above, always pay with CC through normal paypal payments. 
Used dark blue Brioni for Bergdorf Goodman suit for sale. I very recently picked it up on Ebay, but misread the measurements, so here it goes. It's 3 butto, but the highest button rolls nicely when worn. I'd call it a 3-roll-2.5. For a 42, it's quite slim. Much slimmer than my other Brioni suits, and suits like Zegna Roma, Caruso Sartoria Parma, etc. in 42. This could def. work as a 40L too.  Price includes shipping (world wide from Norway) The good No rips, holes or...
Plain navy suit from Samuelsohn, for JP Tilford. Got the suit today, but unfortunately the shoulders didn't work for me. The suit is in excellent condition, a real workhorse suit.    Single-vent jacket and single-pleat trousers. It runs a bit large IMO, so it could maybe also work for as 42R/52R. I usually wear 52R from makers like Caruso, Corneliani, Zegna, Brioni, Kiton.    Price includes worldwide shipping from Norway (w/tracking)    Condition...
Very nice modern suit from Corneliani for sale. The suit is in their "Leader" model which features soft shoulders, slim cut and flat-front trousers. It's pretty much identical to the Zegna fit Mila suits, if you're not familiar with Corneliani mainline.    The color is mid gray(It's a bit darker than in the pictures) in a interesting black/white pattern, buttery soft Super 150's material. See pictures.  Used but in excellent condition. Can't find anything on...
Pretty nice looking suit from M&S (From their Sartorial range) that's barely been worn.   These suits are half-canvassed IIRC, though some are fully canvassed(Not sure which ones). The armholes remind me of Brooks Brothers and Hickey Freeman madison models(In fact, this suit is extremely close to the HF Madison), which is a bit too low for me. Love the color though. It also runs a bit large, so maybe it even works as a 42R. See measurements.  Price includes world wide...