Posts by dreamspace

Very gently worn Brioni suit for sale. It's a nice suit, only had he trousers taken out to the maximum.    Specs:    -100% wool  -Full-canvas construction -Fully lined  -2 button, single-breasted  -Functional sleeves  -Dual vents  -Double pleats and cuffed trousers    Measurements coming up. The jacket fits pretty true to a traditional 52L, and the trousers are roughly 37W x 31L    Suit is located in Norway, but world wide shipping is $25. 
Really nice and staple suit from Hardy Amies. Made by Caruso, looks just as nice as the stuff they made for RLPL. The styling is very similar too. The button-stance much lower than on typical suits, so keep that in mind. It reminds me of the low type of stance you find on the RLPL Savile Row suits, or for exampel Kilgour.    Tagged 52, but it's quite slim IMO. Would probably work better as a 50 long.    Specs:  -Navy blue, 100% wool.  -Full-canvass...
Picked this one up on Ebay some time ago. It's marked a 54R, but has either been altered down, or it was simply a MTM suit, not really sure. It fits more like a slim 52R IMO, maybe even 50R. The shoulders are quite narrow, around 18" from seam to seam. Too tight for me.    Specs:  - 100% wool, brown or brow-ish gray color. Solid pattern.  - Fully lined  - Full canvass construction  - Functional sleeves  - 3-roll-2, but it looks pretty much like a true 2 button.  -...
Around 5 years old I'd guess. 
We need to get Mabro on the list. Kinda hard to find, but they produce for many private labels. Quality is on par with Caruso, Canali, etc...they use seriously nice fabric too.    The brand is overshadowed by Canali, Caruso and Corneliani, but do check Mabro out. 
Well, from the tag we can see that it was made for store sin Germany. Further, Mantel means "coat" in German, so this is indeed a sport coat. 100% of my Zegna suit jackets say "suit" on the tag, while the few sport coats I have say "coat".  That fabric tag was introduced in the early 00's, and discontinued around 2015 IIRC...The fit Roma again was discontinued a year or two before that, when it was replaced with fit torino.  Could you post a picture of the Zegna label? 
 From return details:  "Reason for returnDoesn't match description or photos "Sent the seller a message regarding shipping, so I'll have to wait and see. 
Hey,    Bought a tux on Ebay 1 month ago, and it turned out to be a total dud, as the seller didn't know what he/she was selling (it was an odd jacket and trousers, with damage, etc.). I messaged the seller that I wanted a refund (seller/store policy was no refund), because it was SNAID. Seller agreed, so I requested a return, and shipped it back. Today, 3 weeks later, I got a refund...but not for the original shipping, just the item itself.    I paid 55 USD in...
Quarter-lined sport coat with natural shoulders from Zegna. Softest Zegna I've ever tried! Unfortunately too short for me. Please check the measurements...even though it's marked 52R, it fits much shorter IMO.    Crossover fabric is a wool / silk / linen mix, looks and feels nice.     Price includes world wide shipping from Norway.    Shoulders: 18"-18.25"  Chest: 22.5"  Waist: 20.5" Sleeves: 24.8" BOC length: 28.75"
Selling a mint condition suit from Brioni. It's either a Made to Measure, or from their Bespoke program, so there's no size on the tags. Even though it states 'Regular', it measures to a 50 or 52 Long (I have regular RTW Brioni 52L, which measures very similar).    Fabric is Super 150's wool, medium weight. Trousers are classic cut, while jacket has a bit more aggressive slimmer cut to it IMO. (High armholes, waist suppression)    Price includes worldwide shipping from...