or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

What's your maximum budget?    I really detest those older Oxxford notches. And the fits can really be a hit or miss, the older it gets. 
This one item that I've been watching has now been re-listed 3 times in a month, each time ending in bidding wars. First time it was listed for 200$, and ended on 300$. Then got re-listed for 300$, and ended on 450$, and now it has been re-listed for 450$.    I'm not sure what the seller is trying to do...shill-bidding? Really want the item, but again, sounds like a fishy seller. 
Anyone tried any ravazzolo lately? How are they? I'm especially interested in information about more recent stuff.  Would 300$-500$ be a decent price for brand spanking new Ravazzolo suits?     From the looks, they seem to have the same styling as more recent Zegna, Corneliani and Canali. 
Yes, still available. 
Seems like they really hit the peak last year, and continue to rage on this year. Classic shoes, but they seem to be the new square-toed Kenneth Cole shoes. (Though better looking)    Absolutely everyone's wearing them. 
I don't understand how some Ebay sellers dare to cheap out on shipping, especially international.     Bought some stuff the other day (for 500$), and paid for tracked priority shipping. Get a message from seller that item has been shipped, but he had to go with the cheapest, economy surface shipping (From NA to Europe) because the Priority shipping turned out to be 45 bucks more expensive than estimated. He didn't even ask If I could send more money for shipping, or...
Don't know if it's been posted, but the Loake Rothschild shoes are pretty good looking. Nice chiseled toe. 
New RLPL tag? Hadn't heard of the Hollywood fit before, either.    http://www.ebay.com/itm/PURPLE-LABEL-Ralph-Lauren-Suit-NWT-4995-/201165974039?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item2ed66d2a17  
Bought this Sartorio SC on the 'bay today. What combinations would look good?   
Visited this smaller high-end boutique the other day, and talked a bit with the owner. He used to sell Kiton 10 years ago, but stopped a couple of years later, as he felt that the quality was not "top tier" anymore.    He also noted that makers like Attolini, la vera sartoria napoletana, etc. offered higher quality stuff these days.    Any Kiton owners that have noticed a significant drop in quality?