or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

It's made by Caruso. Caruso made RLPL does not have the caruso tag inside, whereas St. Andrews and Cantarelli included their tags.  As for Burberry, some have been made by Belvest. But again, the only one's I've seen have had the make tag.  
It's just too short and the button-stance is too high. You look like you're wearing a Short suit. 
A bit lighter than normal four season fabric. Probably wouldn't wear it for the coldest months though.    Same weight as my Brioni in S150's, and Attolini in S160's, and Kiton in S180's, and as far as I know, all of those were sold as regular 4-season weight suits. 
A buddy of mine is looking for a light or medium gray suit in 42 or 44 short (depends on the measurements). BOC length should not be over 30, 29-29.5 would be the sweet spot.    -Two button or 3-roll-2  -Notch or peak lapel  -Solid would be optimal, but plaid/pow/windowpane could also work.  -Double vents are a must  -Flat front or pleated pants.    Maximum price would be $350    Let me know if you have something cool. 
Nice DB from Belvest in dark grey, with a very fine striped pattern. I got it in March, had the trousers let out, and tried it on once for some 30 mins. Been hanging in the closet ever since, and now it's too small for me.    I had one recent RLPL DB made by Caruso in 50 EU, and the size was identical to this one. If that says anything.    Located in Norway, but world wide shipping (with tracking) is $30.    Better pictures coming up later.    Specs:  -Super 120's...
Well, after years(literarlly) of searching for the "perfect" tux, I finally found not just one, but two in just one week! One older Ermenegildo Zegna that I got dirt cheap, and one Brioni Quirinale. Both are one button, peak lapel, unvented, and look really similar. The Zegna has satin/silk facing, and the Brioni has grosgrain, so there's some difference. Pics coming up tomorrow. Now I only have to find a decent shirt that's compatible with studs. 
Serious question for those "in in the know", especially the store guys...where do huge Ebay sellers like topshelfapparel source all the brand new stuff? I've noticed that they continuously seem to list brand new stuff from various brands, all year long. (Though some of the stuff seems like typical sales/outlet leftovers).    Do they go via third parties (in Italy, for example), or do they just talk with the brands directly?    Just curious how it works when you get to...
DB from Attolini (SS15 + AW15/16)   
Corneliani "Life" model, which have a bit more built shoulders than say "Leader" and "Mantua". If Zegna Roma works for you, this will probably too.  Mid blue suit in size 38R US / 48R EU  Not sure what the exact name for this shade of blue is. Charcoal blue? Steel Blue? It's a tad darker IRL than in the pictures, as I used flash due to poor room lightning. Two button, Single breasted, dual vent. Fully canvassed. 4 inch notch lapels. Super 100's wool. Trousers are slim cut...
Super nice suit. Does price include or exclude shipping?