Posts by dreamspace

Navy pinstripe Huntsman suit in size 52 R/L for sale. Good condition, can't find any flaws.    Single forward pleat trousers w/cuffs. It's a bit more slim in cut. Pretty classic DB suit    $25 in world wide shipping from Norway.    Shoulder: 18.5" Chest: 21.5" Waist: 20.5" BOC Length: 31"  Sleeves: 25.25"   Waist: 37 (18.5" x 2) Inseam: 32.5" + 1.5" cuffs   Rise: 12" Leg opening: 8.75"
Very nice suit from PRL. 6x2 Double-breasted configuration, in a contemporary fit. VERY soft shoulders, almost no padding at all. Made in Italy by Corneliani. The texture almost looks solid, like nailhead or birdseye.    $25 world wide shipping from Norway    Specs:    -100% wool  -6x2 Configuration  -Fully lined  -Non-functional sleeves  -Ticket pocket  -Dual vents  -Double forward pleats (typical Ralph Lauren)    Shoulders: 18.5"  chest: 21.5"  Sleeves:...
 Brooks Brothers has been very consistent with their cuts IMO, especially for their best sellers. I've owned various models, and they've been pretty much identical over the years. Especially the Madison suit seems to have been untouched for 15 years now.   It's only only the very late 80's and 90's stuff that looks outdated IMO, as they fell victim to lower gorge and lower button stance, and wider shoulders. early 80's/70's/60's will all look very much alike. Single vented...
 Depends on the condition. I've seen 20 year old "New old stock" Zegna suits on Ebay, with tags and everything on. The only thing that has changed through the years, has been the styling, so keep that in mind. I've owned most everything by Zegna from the past 20 years, so here's my experience:  90's suits = Wider and more padded shoulders, high-rise trousers, deep pleats, lower button-stance, sometimes unvented Early 2000's = Wide and aggressive shoulders, longer jackets....
Here's a list i compiled from their website:    1964: Launch of the 18 milmil 18 and 17 milmil 17 1965: Launch of the Trofeo fabric  1968: Launch of the Parioli fabric  1969: Launch of the Tindari and Palinuro fabrics 1971: Launch of the Zen fabric 1985: Launch of the High Performance fabric 1986: Launch of the Inner Mongolia Cashmere fabric 1989: Launch of the Trophy Winners fabric 1992: Launch of the Cashmere Double fabric 1992: Launch of the 15 milmil 15 fabric 1993:...
 I don't have any lists, but here's from their website: http://www.zegnagroup.com/zegna_timeline#/timeline/  Some cool facts, and some dates to different fabric launches. 
They have quite a range of fabrics.    Trofeo is their "nice" range or regular wool fabrics. The 600 just means that it's a wool / silk mix. 85% wool, 15% silk.    http://www.zegnagroup.com/lanificio/tessuti/elenco https://www.zegna.com/ww-en/editorial/made-to-measure/luxury-fabrics.html     Their absolutely finest fabric would be 12 milmil 12, Vicuna or Vellus Aureum. But those are only available through their MTM. I've personally never seen those in person, but I...
For sale is a navy pinstripe wool / cashmere Attolini suit. The low price is due to a repair job on the back of the left sleeve (elbow area). Looks like it was done in a hurry, so I'd probably pay a tailor to fix it up with more matching color. (or maybe just go over the area with a matching color marker or something like that)    Marked size 54R, but it's much smaller than that. I'd say a 52, so check measurements.    It's in used condition, but I honestly can't find...
Staple sport coat for sale. Unstructured, 3-roll-2, from Cantarelli. Hardly ever used, price tag still in pocket ($1095 retail). Very soft and nice tailoring    -100% wool, wolid navy blue fabric  -Tagged 52L, but feels both shorter and tighter More like a 50R  -Quarter lined  -Functional sleeve buttons  -Flap pockets  -3-roll-2 setup  -Dual vents -White pearl buttons    Measurements coming up.   Shoulders: 18.5 Chest: 22 Waist: 19.5 Sleeves: 25.25 BOC...
Cool summer suit. It's a off-white/cream cotton-poly mix suit from Prada. Made by Belvest, which makes the top line for Prada. Doesn't feel like anything I've ever felt before, that's for sure. Size could probably also work as a 52R, though the trousers have been taken out to maximum. Modern fitting.   Specs:    -70% Cotton / 30% Polyester (smoother feeling than regular cotton. Kinda like a Ctto)  -Fully lined -Two button, single breasted  -Dual vents  -Flat front...