or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Cesare Attolini for Luciano Barbera in size 56EU, but it's a bit on the slim side, so I think it would fit a 44 best. I'll come back with measurements later, but chest P2P is just over 23", and shoulders are about 18.8". I'm normally a slim 40R, and this feels about one or two sizes too large.    Got it yesterday, but seller missed on the size and measurements, so I can't use it.    There's 3 known issues, but otherwise I can't find any rips, tears or anything. Looks...
Well, I actually got the suit today (that I posted about yesterday), and it's nothing but a disaster.    The suit was advertised as size 40R in the ebay auction, and guess what the tag says? 56EU  Measurements are off by at least an inch everywhere. Shoulders, Chest, you name it.    Then we have the shipping.    Me and the seller agreed twice that he/she would declare down value to 30$, and mark it as a gift. "Sure", "No problem, will do". Guess what it showed up...
1. It's made by Caruso    2. If you're more comfortable with 6x2, you could always just add two more buttons. I also have a Custom Fit RLPL with 4x2, never bothered me.    However, that's a pretty loud pinstripe. Not sure in what context you're going to use it, but It's really not too suitable for work. 
Suit, shipped from US to Norway. I'm sure it will arrive sooner or later though... but still annoying when sellers take extra charge for shipping, only to ship it out with something cheaper and far slower.    Usually get the same "It turned out to be more expensive, and I had to get it shipped out" line.    On a side note, I've noticed that more and more US sellers are using the Global Shipping Program these days. I'm getting my first package with GSP right now, and so...
Typical. I order something and the shipping is specified as "USPS Priority Mail International", only to find out that's is been shipped out as a First Class Letter. So far it's been 3 weeks in a shipping limbo.   Why would regular sellers take risks like that? And just to save 5-10 bucks on shipping. 
He's got the standard stuff. Half-Canvassed Charcoal and Navy suits (2 button SB)...some blue and white point-collar shirts, cheap Poly or silk ties, and one pair of black square toed shoes.   We were talking about the TV show suits, and he said that he loved the stuff that Harvey Specter is wearing.    So I'm thinking a staple suit, solid or striped shirts and maybe black or brown shoes.
Friend of mine asked me to upgrade his wardrobe. He's willing to spend 3500$, and is looking for a new suit, shirts, ties and shoes.  One suit and one pair of shoes would suffice, but he'd like a couple of shirts.    He has a couple of suits from before, a long with shirts, but he's looking for something that looks really nice, and can be worn on special occasions.   What do you think is his best options here?  Or rather, If you had 3500$ to blow for a nice rig, what...
I have two Navy Loro Piana suits in very good condition, the texture is a nice birdseye. Excellent staple suits.  They're marked 49L, but have been shortened by 0.7", so they measure to 40R.   3-roll-2 Soft shouldersFully-canvassed, made by St. Andrews. Handwork all over s150 fabric Pleated pants  I'll throw in a brand new Loro Piana shirt in size 40 (15 3/4), still wrapped in. These retail between 500$-600$...plain white or blue/white striped. Send me a PM if you're...
One thing I've noticed about his dressing is that the ties are impeccable. Perfect width, knot size and dimple. Nice conservative patterns and colors(I especially like the lighter blue tie he seems to be wearing a lot.)    Any idea who makes them? 
Bought it here a couple of weeks ago, but shoulders are too soft for my build, so couldn't get it to work. Nice suit though, with all the SF approved details. Dark Navy 90% wool, 10% silk.Fully canvassed construction Working buttonholes Flatfront pants Soft shoulders 3-roll-2  Chest: P2P: 21.45" Shoulders seam to seam: 18.3" Length BOC: 30" Sleeve Length: 25.5 (+1)Trouser Inseam: 32" (+2)Trouser Width: 34.5 (+1)  Suit is located in Norway, shipping is 25$ If you're located...