or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Good news on my case, Ebay decided in my favor.    eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision. Comments: We received tracking information from you before or at the time the buyer opened the case that shows the item was delivered to the buyer's address. You don't need to do anything else. Because we decided in your favor, this case, any feedback left, and all detailed seller ratings left, will not affect your seller...
Doesn't say delivered, here's all the information:    October 5, 2016 , 7:46 am Arrived at Post Office   SPRING, TX 77373    Your item arrived at the Post Office at 7:46 am on October 5, 2016 in SPRING, TX 77373. October 5, 2016 , 4:11 am Arrived at USPS Facility NORTH...
I have recently made Dunhill, and I'm happy with the products. Same price as Ermenegildo Zegna mainline, and also made to the same standards by Ermenegildo Zegna. So, I guess if you like E. Zegna, but would like a more conservative styling, Dunhill would probably be a good option. 
So the buyer (known scammer) escalated the case, even after me laying out all the facts about him. He knows that I know he's a scammer.    I m sorry, but i m going to ask eBay to step in and help.I have not received my item and the seller has not given me the refund. The seller provided this tracking number (CDxxxxxxxxxNO). The tracking number that the seller provided does not work. I have contacted the post office and they have looked for it and they have repeatedly...
It's from the 80's, possibly very early 90's.    edit: besides that, it looks horribly dated. Strong shoulders, low gorge and button-stance 6x1 Double-breasted, and unvented. 
So I've spent all day researching the case I mentioned, sifting through the addresses and names I've been given, as well as those that others have been given. This honestly looks like a case of identity theft.    1. The paypal address the buyer used, belongs to someone young.  2.1 The shipping address I was given, is not associated with the sellers name. (In fact, some 89 year old senior)  2.2 The shipping address some other buyer (same town) was given, was associated...
Okay, good. Hopefully Ebay has started to see his pattern.    Buys expensive stuff, returns shit. In my case, he's noticed a weakness in the tracking system. Sometimes USPS doesn't update the tracking or register a "delivered", even though that's the case. Luckily it shows the shipment still at his post office, which cleared me out of a similar case before. Postal service will get back to be today with more detailed information.    I know other sellers on Ebay have...
Yeah, from now on I'm cross-checking buyers with this list.    I contacted a seller on Ebay that got scammed by him recently, same trick as above. He bought some expensive Ferragamo shoes, and shipped back some cheap beat up junk.    Did you report him? I know that if Ebay gets enough reports, they will act on the mater. And as far as I know, they'll even open up enough old cases.    In either way, if you haven't reported him, please do. The more people the better. 
garcijgajos
So a small update on the buyer: I went through his feedback, and found no less than two other sellers that warned against him as a scammer. Always the same: Buys up high-priced products and opens up item not received or ships back different items. Of course, Ebay being Ebay, I didn't see these at first because you can't leave a bright red feedback as a seller. I'm in contact with the postal service, who's trying to locate it.    My guess right now is that the buyer...