or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Caruso? Last time I saw them in stores (1 year ago), they have quite nice Tom Ford-like lapels.
Absolutely mint condition Zegna Couture suit. It's tagged 54R EU, but runs a bit slimmer and longer, so it could work as a 52 R or L too. It's in a medium/medium heavy weight "Heritage" wool, which reminds me a bit of flannel. Nice brushed wool. Roped shoulders for those that are fans of that look.    Really nice suit if you're looking for a classic looking suit for the fall.    $30 for World wide shipping from Norway w/tracking.   Specs:    -Navy zegna "Heritage"...
Really nice suit from Zegna, either 2015 or 2016 model.    It's more blue than navy in color, very hard to get on camera. Think dark air force blue. Super soft trofeo fabric, and very soft shoulders...very much like my Oxxford and Kiton suits. It's been tried on once, so it's basically NWOT.    $30 World wide shipping from Norway.    Specs -52R EU, slim cut. Could work as a 40/50 R  -Dark air force blue Trofeo fabric, looks like pindot pattern.  -Fully...
Probably not a liar, but more a clueless buyer. Probably with some buyers remorse too, or just very high expectations. 
Best thing is to just accept the return, at least the buyer has to pay return shipping. Then promptly put him on your ignore list. 
Two days ago, on the 10th, I made a one-time payment for last periods (May 15th - Jun 15th) invoice ($75.90), but it also included this periods (Jun 15th - Jul 15th) invoice ($60), so that my total one-time payment came to $135.    Today, I get a notification that this periods ($60) invoice is due in two days, Will I be double billed? (Through the automatic billing system)     My account summary states:    Your PayPal payment for US $135.90 was posted to your account...
Hi, yes, working sleeve buttons.    Also, for anyone interested, as you can see from the measurements, it's probably actually more of a Long model than Regular, even though the label states that it's a Regular drop 7 (could be that it's long since it's a 53) 
Actually marked 53R, but could work as a 52R/L (the size I use). It's in a dark navy/blue tick weave Super 150's fabric. 3-roll-2 single breasted, dual vents. Medium padded shoulders (Not too different from Zegna milano). Single pleat trousers which I've had slimmed down, and removed lining from.    Shipping would be $30 bucks from Norway (with tracking), or $20 if you're located in EU.    Shoulders 19.5"  Chest 22.8" Waist 21.5"  BOC Length 31.8"  Sleeves...
And for those wondering: They replaced the Roma fit with Torino. Torino is pretty much identical to Roma, but with more roping and slimmer cut.    I have one Roma and Milano suit from the last season they carried Roma, and they are actually identical. 
Here are two articles going through St. Andrews construction:    http://tuttofattoamano.blogspot.no/2010/01/saint-andrews.html http://tuttofattoamano.blogspot.no/2012/02/ralph-lauren-purple-label.html     Again, LP almost is pricing their stuff almost exclusively on the fabric used. You can get a "normal" LP jacket for around $3000, while a Kiton will easily cost between $6000-$8000, brand new in stores.      I have a friend that actually works at Loro Piana, so...