or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

I have a very recent 40R PRL suit in Charcoal grey I'm looking to trade away.    Coat has a very nice 3-roll-2 (3 - 3 1/4 inch lapels) and soft shoulders, trousers (w31 inseam 30) have forward pleats and are cuffed (1.75").    I'm looking for a plain navy suit in 40R. No bold pinstripes...2 button, or 2-roll-3 button single-breasted.  Reason I'm trading is simply that I can't fit into the trousers of this one (which is a shame)   If you have something nice, I can...
How does the Rutledge and Harrison shoes fit compared to Strands? Are the sizing the same? I don't have the possibility to try them out...   FWIW, I'm a 10E in Strands and PA. 
Does it actually work to include the retail price in title?   I see this one Ebay seller listing loads of really dated stuff (90s power suits, high 3/4 button suits, low gorge 6x1 DB), and he always includes some high retail figure in the listing title, and always price his stuff between 150-1000 bucks if it's a fairly known brand (Canali, Zegna, HF, Armani, etc).
Who made the US/pre-Corneliani polo suits? I've heard they're fully canvassed, and some of the suits have some pretty timeless cuts. Normal button-stance, normal lapel width and gorge, etc. 
 KendallAndKendall http://www.styleforum.net/u/73413/kendallandkendall Check out his classifieds threads from last year.Luckily I only lost 20 bucks in some ties...
Either he was desperate and needed money, his account has been hacked, or something happened to him.    FWIW, me and some other guys were scammed last year by a fairly "regular" SF'er. 
Or "Business casual" SC/Blazer and chinos for that mater. In my field (Engineering) slacks and button shirts is as fashionable as it gets. Anything more fancy than that, and people start asking if you're heading for a meeting or job interview. Can't remember the last time I saw a tie around here... 
  Paul Stuart suits tend to have a curved lapel.    And let's not forget the infamous Oxxford notch. Seems like it's been phased out in the past 10 years though. It looks as if someone rotated the notches downwards, and made the angle sharper. Some love it, some hate it..  
I have some knowledge of RLPL suits, but I've never seen one like this.    Fake? Or a really early model? Label looks really crooked, font looks odd...   http://www.ebay.com/itm/191073575130?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT  
Hi, could you post some pictures of suits you've made?