or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Hi, it's gray. Gray base with charcoal check/plaid, and lighter gray windowpanes. Can't really see any brown in there. 
Are all suit trousers this slim? I bought a SS Tux in 40R, and while the coat fits me, the trousers are FAR too skinny for me. I'd have to go up one or two sizes for the trousers to fit around my thighs and seat. I don't have this problem with Zegna, Corneliani, Canali, Belvest, etc...    Does this also mean that most other SS suit/trousers are out of my range? Which model would be the "least" slim fitting? 
Used 1-2 times, has just recently been dry cleaned. Comes with a 15.5 SS tuxedo shirt + studs.    http://eu.suitsupply.com/en/suits/tuxedo-black-plain/P1109A.html   It's a great tux, but the pants will never fit me. Very slim IMO.  Price includes shipping from Norway, with tracking.    Great deal for those looking after a modern yet classic looking tuxedo! Almost identical to some Caruso tuxedos I've owned, with lightly padded shoulders and some slight roping.   
Single-pleat, thanks for the plug!
Very gently used Belvest suit for sale. I bought it brand new around christmas, but only got to wear it twice. Too small for me right now.  Lovely gray on gray windowpane, with subtle checked pattern. Soft tailoring with natural shoulders. Trousers have been let out, but are yet too slim for me.  Shipping is 25$ from Norway (with tracking)  Specs  -Super 130's wool, 4-season weight. -3-roll-2, single-breasted. -Double vented -High gorge, high armholes, soft...
Used Corneliani mainline suit for sale. Navy blue with nice check pattern (More muted looking than on most of the pictures, since I had to use flash. See picture number 3 for a more accurate image of how the pattern looks like) in Super 150's wool. Drop 6, so it could probably also work as a 42R.  The 'Life' cut is a bit roomier than their 'Leader' cut, and with slightly roped shoulders.    Has some sheen under the belt loops and and right above back pockets, but can't...
Cool vintage-ish suit from the mid/late 90s. The suit is actually in excellent condition, I'm starting to wonder if it is a new old-stock or someting...pockets are still sewn shut. No weird "old" smell, or anything like that. Would keep it if I had broader shoulder.   Marked 39R/33, but it fits more like a 40R, maybe even a slim 42R, see measurements.  89$ + 25$ in shipping from Norway(With tracking)   Jacket: -85% wool / 15 % polymide (Pretty light...
I'm selling a gorgeous navy blazer from Corneliani, it's like new. Since it is a drop 6, it probably works better as a 40 than a 38, please see measurements. (European 48R)    Specs:  -'Life' model with slightly roped shoulders  -Full-canvass construction  -Gold buttons  -Super 150 wool (In a perfect navy color)  -Dual vents    Tracked shipping is 25$ from Norway.   Measurements    Shoulders: 18.5" Chest :21" Mid section: 20" Sleeves: 25" BOC length:...
Dark grey mainline Zegna suit for sale.  The suit is barely used (if at all), front pockets still sewn shut, and I can't find any spots on it. Nice piece, but the shoulders don't work for me.  It has a 3-roll-2 setup, and 3 sleeve buttons. Shoulders are very Roma fit, i.e structured and somewhat wide. Overall, the fit reminds me of Ralph Lauren Black Label, but with more roomy pants.  Shipping is 25$, tracked world-wide. Suit is located in Norway.  Specs: Full-canvas...
Brand new Corneliani mainline suit for sale. It's in a brownish grey Prince of Wales check, with slight rust and blue overcheck, Super 110s material. Very nice looking in person, and quite hard to get on pictures. 'Leader' model which features lightly padded shoulders, high armholes and a trimmer cut. This could also work as a 40R ,please see measurements. Specs:-Fully canvassed-Double vent-Two button, single breasted-Trim flat front pants-Red lining.   Comes with a...