Posts by dreamspace

There's been a lot of SP on Ebay the past 6 months. Seems like they (SP) did some liquidation of inventory, which first spread across Italian sellers and outlet stores, and has since leaked over to EU and US market. The stuff I've seen ranges from many, many seasons old, to the latest stuff they make/made. Quality is on par, if not nicer, than say Belvest.  Most of the stuff seems to be in odd colors and patterns. I've yet to see more than one or two truly "staple" pieces,...
 It's more gray. Actually leans more towards charcoal.  At least 1", maybe 1.5" 
Very nice suit from PZ Sartoriale. It's in dark navy, with very faint stripes (same color). Looks solid from a few feet. Fabric feels light and has a very nice feel to it.   $25 shipping from Norway.    -Size 54R EU, Drop 6  -Dark navy colored fabric, 90% wool 10% silk mix  -Dual vents  -Two button, single breasted  -Fully lined  -Functional sleeve buttons  -Flat front trousers  -Brace buttons    Measurements:    Shoulders: 19" Chest: 23" Waist: 22" BOC...
Got this suit today, but it's a tad too slim for me. It feel and looks gorgeous. Natural shoulders...the lightest I've felt, other than a completely unstructured Lardini suit I owned some years back. Light grey flannel, in a nice 85% Wool / 10% Cashmere / 5% Silk blend. The fit is very similar to my Kiton suits.    It's brand new, as the pictures show. Size 54R EU, but I'd say it's closer to 52R.    Dual vents, flat front trousers, fully lined.    Price would include...
@TheNeedMachine Yes, I thought about that too. These types of sellers are dime a dozen, but I haven't seen many on Ebay when it comes to high-end clothing like this. I'm 100% sure that the seller is fully aware of the goods being fake, as it takes 2 second with google to find a source of all this ("Replica stefano ricci").   It absolutely can be risky to chase sellers like these, if you're a seller yourself. Who knows what they'll do just to spite you. 
Regarding this ebay seller: http://www.ebay.com/usr/moderndesignsf that I wrote about some weeks ago (sells fake Chinese junk), I decided to shoot him some emails regarding the authenticity of his goods:    Me: "Hi, is this a real or fake Brioni suit? I have never in my life seen those manufacturing tags, or label tag for that mater. I have never either seen a Brioni with 30% viscose in the fabric mix. It seems very off compared to every other Brioni suit here in Ebay,...
Ja, fortsatt tilgjengelig. 
I wish sellers on Ebay would stop describing suits / trousers as in "very good" or "excellent" condition when they have sheen. Some of the stuff I've seen and received has been so bad that they just had be thrown. This is something I see time and time again, even from relatively big sellers. The absolute worst being when they know, but won't even mention it, just trying to CYA with "Look at the pictures" and vague or overly general description. Instant business killer. 
Staple Zegna tux for sale, has all the right details, and is in their black serge fabric. It's barely been used. One button, peak lapels, unvented. It really reminds me of a Tom Ford tuxedo, so if you like that look, this one's for you.    Price includes world wide shipping from Norway.    Specs:    -Fit Roma, marked 52R  -Wool fabric with silk fronting  -Made in Switzerland  -One button, single breasted  -Fully lined  -No vents  -Faux non-functional...
So a couple of weeks ago I found this guy that's selling counterfeit items, some really obvious stuff. I reported him, but he's still going at it.    I'm not sure if he's driving up the prices with shills, but someone's gonna get burned. Looking at the sellers history, things have been going really well it seem.     Look at this...