or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Just got this, but it's a bit too slim for me, so here it goes:    Nice staple suit by Saint Andrews / Sartoria Santandrea in 50R EU. 3 button and with pleated (though slim cut) trousers. High armholes, slightly roped shoulders. Same amount of handwork as on my St. Andrews made RLPL and Loro Piana suits.    Shipping from Norway will be $25. Check out my other classifieds, and I'll get you a better price on multiple items.    Specs:    -Size 50 R EU Drop 6  -Super...
Is there any easy way for a seller to use other shipping options that GSP, once the sale is doen?    Global Shipping Program is horrible. Awful. And most sellers don't even know that they're using it, as a default. Nor do they know or see the extra fee that we're forced to pay. Worst part is that it's SO DAMN SLOW.    It's incredibly frustrating to see very nice stuff on Ebay (that you know will be sold within the hour), and see that they're using GSP. Right now I'm...
New RLPL label spotted. Probably from their highest St. Andrews line. Their nicest looking to date, IMO.   
Beautiful suit from Canali for sale. Very recent model in a nice modern cut. 100% medium/light gray wool fabric , perfect for warmer temperatures since it's quarter-lined. Comes with a couple of Canali pouches and suit bag/cover.    Pants have been hemmed to 32", but there's 4" extra folded.    $25 world-wide shipping from Norway.    Specs:  -Fully canvassed  -Gray lightweight "Travel" fabric  -Quarter-lined  -Double vented  -Non-functional sleeve -Flat front...
Three Corneliani 'Leader' suits for sale. All in good condition, and in size 54 C. Though they measure more like 54 R (sleeve/jacket/trouser length). Nice soft shoulders.  Shipping would be $30 from Norway. If you buy more than one, I'll knock off 40$ for each extra suit. Specs: -Full canvass construction-Two button, single breasted-Dual vents-Soft shoulders-Fully lined. -Faux/non-functioning buttonholes  -Flat front pants, no cuffs.  Pictures and measurements:  Charcoal...
Nice mainline Zegna suit for sale, in their traveller microsphere fabric which is both crease and stain resistant (to some degree, haven't had any stains, but it does crease a lot less than any other 100% wool suit I've owned). The suit is in used condition, but very well taken care of. No stains, holes, rips, tears, sheen or anything like that. I've worn it around 5 times. Perfect for work, as it's very durable and staple piece.    Shipping from Norway: $20 if you're...
Talk about beautiful shoes. I had an exact same looking pair a couple of years ago, but alas, too snug for my wide feet. Hands down the nicest shoe last I've seen on any RTW shoes, and the leather looks incredible IRL. Good luck with your sale. 
From two different Domenico Vacca suits, any ideas?    I know DV has mostly been made by Attolini and Belvest, but I've never seen these. First I thought they were Borrelli, but nope. Haven't found these in this thread either.  
My go-to method of classifying a suit would be to look at the button-holes and fabric. More than often, only bespoke/mtm and $4k++ RTW suits will have completely hand-sewn ones (Especially the lapel buttonhole is easy to spot). If it's some expensive fabric like 100% cashmere, it has a very nice sheen to it. Same with those ultra fine fabrics (Super 180's and up). Fit alone won't tell you much, as there are (unfortunately) lots of men walking around in mediocre fitting $8k...
Caruso? Last time I saw them in stores (1 year ago), they have quite nice Tom Ford-like lapels.