or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

Usually the only way for us international buyers to get things, as many sellers are afraid to ship things overseas in fear of getting scammed. (Which honestly is too easy, as a buyer) 
Found a nice tux yesterday, and the seller offered to end the auction earlier if a potential buyer needed it before the ending date, with a BIN price. I messaged him, and he sent me his email address (same as his ebay nickname).    Since I was stressed, and needed to have it shipped out ASAP, I sent him the money as a personal payment, like he wanted. 650$(price+ship), which I understand is a huge risk. Even shelled out 150$ in UPS Int'l express shipping.    Haven't...
Depends on the style and maker. I've seen bespoke stuff from the 80s that could easily be worn today, or 40 years ago. Timeless garments.    The are some classic things that never go out of fashion    -Lapel width and shape  -Lapel gorge  -Button Stance  -Shoulders (Partially. This completely depends on who it was made for)  -Fabric -Trouser design/fit   During the late 80s you had a lot of terrible stuff going on. Fabrics could be all over the place (i.e wild...
I'm not a thrifter...how do you guys get time to do this, unless you're thrifting full-time?  I'd imagine that the pro players have already cleaned out the racks within 15 mins.    And regarding the pro guys, when do they get time to take pictures/measurements/post ads/ship items/live, if they're driving from shop to shop and/or hanging out there all day long? Hire other people?    Why don't these thrift shops just cut out the middle-man, and open up Ebay...
Hi, I'm looking for anyone here in SF that can ship a package to Norway.    I'd prefer it if you have any history from here or Ebay.  Thanks,
Pal Zileri   There's no question about it. 
Well, during the last Financial crisis, lots of high-end items went dirt cheap.    Since the ruble is dropping so fast, you may catch some nice items at good prices, before the stores adjust the price.
I'm guessing that there's going to be some serious sales in the near future, so I'm wondering, what are some good Russian websites to buy clothes etc. from? 
Also, any good way to block sellers from Ebay search? There's so much junk out there, that only a handful of sellers are responsible for. 
Man, I'm starting to wonder where those Italian ebay sellers are sourcing their stuff. Picked up a really nice charcoal Belvest suit last week. Full-canvass, Super 130s wool, natural shoulders, beautiful 3-roll-2....almost identical to my Isaia, and I only paid 140€ euro for it, BNWT.    It's the same seller I had trouble with earlier regarding a Belvest tux, and from what I could understand from his messages, he only makes 20€-40€ pr. piece he's selling after all...