or Connect

Posts by dreamspace

From return details:  "Reason for returnDoesn't match description or photos "Sent the seller a message regarding shipping, so I'll have to wait and see. 
Hey,    Bought a tux on Ebay 1 month ago, and it turned out to be a total dud, as the seller didn't know what he/she was selling (it was an odd jacket and trousers, with damage, etc.). I messaged the seller that I wanted a refund (seller/store policy was no refund), because it was SNAID. Seller agreed, so I requested a return, and shipped it back. Today, 3 weeks later, I got a refund...but not for the original shipping, just the item itself.    I paid 55 USD in...
Quarter-lined sport coat with natural shoulders from Zegna. Softest Zegna I've ever tried! Unfortunately too short for me. Please check the measurements...even though it's marked 52R, it fits much shorter IMO.    Crossover fabric is a wool / silk / linen mix, looks and feels nice.     Price includes world wide shipping from Norway.    Shoulders: 18"-18.25"  Chest: 22.5"  Waist: 20.5" Sleeves: 24.8" BOC length: 28.75"
Selling a mint condition suit from Brioni. It's either a Made to Measure, or from their Bespoke program, so there's no size on the tags. Even though it states 'Regular', it measures to a 50 or 52 Long (I have regular RTW Brioni 52L, which measures very similar).    Fabric is Super 150's wool, medium weight. Trousers are classic cut, while jacket has a bit more aggressive slimmer cut to it IMO. (High armholes, waist suppression)    Price includes worldwide shipping from...
The various Corneliani models I've owned, and how they fit(also compared to Zegna models, for people familiar with those):    Life: Structured and more padded shoulders, mostly roped shoulders and lower button-stance. Very classic fit. Comparable to older Zegna fit Roma. Mostly Drop 6  Leader: Slimmer, shorter, and with softer shoulders. Very similar to Zegna fit Mila. Only seen Drop 7  Grant: Pretty similar to the leader. Maybe the predecessor to that or Mantua, or...
My experience is that you need to try Corneliani in the stores. Some brands, like Zegna, fit me true to size. Doesn't mater if it's brand new, 5, 10 or 15 years old, I'm the same size there. Corneliani is all over the place. I use everything between old 48 and new 54. The fits seem to vary from season to season too. 
Yes, for US it should be pretty smooth using DHL. Other popular countries like UK and Canada will be more difficult.  This shipping option actually has both signature requirement and delivery confirmation, so it seems like shoddy work from the postal people at the various locations. Again, hopefully something will come up when they start doing the investigation, will probably take quite some time though.    I think the most likely scenario is that the USPS guy just...
Here's another update, after getting hold of Ebay customer support:    I won the dispute, which then the buyer immediately appealed, over phone. Whoever he talked with, turned around the case, stating that delivery to post office is not sufficient.    I called the post office in Spring, TX, and talked with some manager. He told me that the shipment had been there, but he could not find anything with that tracking number, stating that the shipment had probably either...
Got some numbers, and talked to live chat customer support (which forwarded my information and told me they'd get back to me via email in 2-3 days). I'm just a bit confused to why they'd close a case in my favor, then with no warning or updates charge me a refund. The mail from paypal indicates that they actually sided with the buyer, but there's absolutely no such information. No updates on appeals or anything like that.    Also, since I'm not located in the US, I get a...
Ok, I'm confused:    On the 11th, Ebay Customer Support decided in my favor, sending me this message:    Comments: We received tracking information from you before or at the time the buyer opened the case that shows the item was delivered to the buyer's address. You don't need to do anything else. Because we decided in your favor, this case, any feedback left, and all detailed seller ratings left, will not affect your seller performance. In addition, any feedback left...