or Connect

Posts by FredAstaire1899

@Luxire, when tracing our feet, I assume that we keep the pen perpendicular to the ground (or with the slightest angle inwards to avoid overhang)? Meaning that we do not trace far under the arch. Is this correct?
Jumped in on this one! Too good to refuse!
I also really like the Monti Ice, and it is definitely a better fabric than the Alumo white poplin at a similar price point.
 Wurger, did you get the Consul in an F or G? How do they compare with the width of the standard fitting AS109?
Congratulations! Does growth and expand imply (in short to medium term) some new models and maybe a variety of width fittings?
Is a collar fusing level available between soft and medium (which I assume is the combination of two soft layers)? I'm looking for an option in between for poplin and light pinpoint fabrics 3-5 oz. I have three ideas:   1) Two layers of soft fusing in the collar (medium), but only one in the collar band (soft). However, I worry that this collar may droop if unbuttoned.   2) Medium unfused interfacing in the collar and collar band, but overtime I'd be concerned that the...
   I was thinking of something a little less refined to be honest - more of a bathroom robe with a very soft cotton. In Sydney, I think a wool flannel dressing gown would be too hot even on the coldest days. The idea of silk and morning coffee scares me!
Regarding full length dressing gowns, what fabric options are available? I believe the standard would be 100% cotton with a velvet, plush or 'terry-towel' type finish. Thanks and Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas to Frank, Ben and the rest of the team at Foster & Son/Henry Maxwell!
Dear AFPOS,   Can we order at item with the AFPOS20 code that is not in stock? Thanks.