or Connect

Posts by Spandexter

For sale, 4 gently worn suits. All in great condition (no marks or damage). A great opportunity for a smaller gent to add some quality suits at a great price. . Worldwide Tracked Shipping $20 USD Paypal only.   1. Benjamin Sartorial - Classico Navy (worn less than 10 times) $150 USD 36R Solid Navy 100% Wool Full Canvas Construction 2 Button with Notch Lapel Welt Chest Pocket and 2 Flapped Pockets Fully Lined with Dual Vents Flat Front...
No problem here. I can reach it.
From what I know of your style you might not like the shoulders on the Lazio. They're about as structured as I like to go and you're a fair bit less formal than me 😊.
 Order is #15753, non fused. Below is what I sent Luxire. Hope that helps.   
I really like that @An Acute Style. Everything looks great.
I'm 43 and wear sneakers but my casual clothing consists of Uniqlo jeans and T's. No farks are given.
Fit isn't really personal. There is good fit and there is bad fit. That jacket is too short and the buttoning point to high. Correcting both would make a significant visual improvement.
Thanks for taking the time to post feedback on this and others. Much appreciated. 👍
Great stuff so far. Makes me realise I need to improve my summer game. I'll try and do something shortly. Work and the middle of winter are both equally unpleasant at the moment.
^good choice Mr Cleave! That one features pretty heavy in my rotation as it is versatile enough to be worn with both suits and odd jackets.