or Connect

Posts by Spandexter

I just wanted to not look terrible at work so I came here. Now I know about coherence, texture, fit, seven folds, military hems, drape, DFIH knots, goodyear welting, patch pockets, quarter breaks and canvassing. I'm still trying to understand what 'moar', 'kopped' and 'threak' mean.   Gallery
GMTO park last.  

Thanks mate. Suit is Oscar Hunt MTM. They're opening their showroom in Sydney soon so you should pop in for a look.
A simple start to the week.        
Wow. If I had a job that allowed me more flexibility in my clothing choices I would aim for the look Nick makes look effortless. I think he looks fantastic.
I dunno, I'd tread with caution pairing oxfords and jeans. So many better options.
Global technology support and operations. International and institutional banking.
 My experience is pretty much the opposite. I thought my moores were a little lifeless out of the box but I've found they have only gotten better over time and with wear over the past two years. The leaster is nice and soft and they are really comfortable to wear. Here they are now.