or Connect

Posts by Frankie22

Often times made in America, means by our own collection of "imported' immigrant (workers) who are paid a meager sum. To be fair, the labor laws are much better here.
Probably, if they where honest, "welcome to the world of global enterprise, where we can gain 15 margin points by outsourcing to poor countries where the workers are taken advantage of".
I have two BB slim fit dress shirts I want to get rid of if anyone wants. 15.5 x 34 Light Blue Light Pink 9 out of 10 condition.   I will beat the current 2 shirt BB deal by 10%. PM me if interested.
Haha, owned.
  +1   Southern I was to harsh on you, my bad. 
  Thats why you make the big bucks 
Figured it was a case of label lust and I was ignoring the obvious, haha.
50% off - Kiton.  Still pricey, but it's built like a tank.  Will need to take in waist, improve sleeves - shoulders might be a hair large? Thoughts?
You are allowed to state your opinion at you want.    Ex:   Everything was good (not a fan of the shirt but thats just personal taste) until it got to the pants. In my opinion the pant rise is much too low for the rest of the look, you have your pants sitting on your hips and JCrew did you no favors by cutting them for teenage hipsters. -Spoo's upper body does not look huge, and the pants are perfectly acceptable as he prefers a lower rise look. He does not wear his...